Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It has nothing to do with what you're insinuating, you perv! -_- 

I wasn't perving. Rather I was concerned for you and uhm, you know ..... . I mean you're young and obviously excitable so it wasn't entirely out of the realm of possibility.

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Wow... You and your mum must be enjoying a river cruise up the Nile. :P

The local river is the Waccamaw and it's currently in flood stage so we're keeping our feet firmly on uhm, well, pretty soggy ground but definitely not river cruising.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, spike382 said:

Cute asian guys belong to me or Drew sir.  You aren’t allowed to claim them. -_-

Depends, are there ginger Asians? 

Don't forget Rule #1 of COTT: "Dugh ahas the ginger privilege" -_- unfortunately you all have to follow that rule or else... Fear his leprechaun magic :yes:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

So many slave owners!

They're not slaves, they're herd members -_- The fact you call yours your husband doesn't mean you can call ours slaves, they are human beings :yes:

• Haha 3

Not one of those people said I must be with the Frog Queen!:rofl: They were force into your "Herd". You just reduce them to cattle! And so, they are slaves. If they are not, then set them free!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Not one of those people said I must be with the Frog Queen!:rofl: They were force into your "Herd". You just reduce them to cattle! And so, they are slaves. If they are not, then set them free!

I couldn't even if I wanted to. It's them, they refuse to leave me 0:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, clochette said:

I couldn't even if I wanted to. It's them, they refuse to leave me 0:)

More Lies you told Drew to release his, but you will not. So, your just another slaver! And if they refuse to leave you then you should pay for there therapy no matter how much it costs!

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

More Lies you told Drew to release his, but you will not. So, your just another slaver! And if they refuse to leave you then you should pay for there therapy no matter how much it costs!

They don't need therapy, they're happy. And again, they could leave if they'd want but they just don't want to -_- :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, clochette said:

They don't need therapy, they're happy. And again, they could leave if they'd want but they just don't want to -_- :P

They are not happy they only under your mind control, just ask anyone say Drew!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 4

Just now, Albert1434 said:

They are not happy they only under you mind control, just ask anyone say Drew!

Like Drew is a good reference :rofl:

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, clochette said:

like it happens every other day 

I’m pretty sure it does, but let’s consult someone who knows best.

@Bucket1 we need your expertise here. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, spike382 said:

Cute asian guys belong to me or Drew sir.  You aren’t allowed to claim them. -_-

I do not pilfer from other's herds. However, it seemed like neither one of you had a legitimate/recognized claim in place. Rather you were more interested in bickering about possession. I never really claimed him, I just gave him a cookie, he followed me home and I granted him sanctuary. I did not fold, fondle nor drool over him. He is neither worn or in need of repair but as hale and hearty as when he first arrived. The two of you need to resolve the issue of who has dibs. Once done he is free to go. 

• Haha 5

16 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

This. 👏 Is. 👏 Perving! 👏

You ought to be flattered that I care so much. Have you considered an Onlyfans page?

16 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

This is karma for not minding your own business! -_-

Actually, things are good in our immediate area. There are a lot of folks nearby who aren't so fortunate. So my karma seems okay, their's maybe not so much.

17 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

-_-What he said!

Isn't it nice you and Spike found something to agree on? Maybe I should try my hand at world peace.

• Haha 5

So Clo do you know about Beast of Gévaudan!

220px-Gevaudanwolf.jpg   Werewolf!

The Beast of Gévaudan committed its first recorded attack in the early summer of 1764.

113 deaths and 49 injuries; 98 of the victims killed were partly eaten.  Victims were often killed by having their throats torn out. The beast was reported killed several times before the attacks finally stopped.

So I guess France is the place of hell!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

So Clo do you know about Beast of Gévaudan!

220px-Gevaudanwolf.jpg   Werewolf!

The Beast of Gévaudan committed its first recorded attack in the early summer of 1764.

113 deaths and 49 injuries; 98 of the victims killed were partly eaten.  Victims were often killed by having their throats torn out. The beast was reported killed several times before the attacks finally stopped.

So I guess France is the place of hell!

That's my pet -_-

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..