Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

10 hours ago, dughlas said:

Hey, they're Texans. Using them a basis for American knowledge is like comparing tumbleweeds to roses.

10 hours ago, clochette said:

Do you think they're also part of the Americans who think chocolate milk is milk from brown cows? :unsure:

I'm trying to figure out who "they" are.  At one point did I say anything about the Atlantic ocean being a river, or anything weird about cows.  Don't rope me in with anything Drew says to win to be contrarian.  

• Haha 5

35 minutes ago, spike382 said:

I'm trying to figure out who "they" are.  At one point did I say anything about the Atlantic ocean being a river, or anything weird about cows.  Don't rope me in with anything Drew says to win to be contrarian.  

It's the royal "they" like unto the royal "we". Which in BoomBoom's case is often splattered on the floor beside the toilet. 

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

I keep dozing off then the machines on the ward wake me up, lol but other than that I'm good thanks. The nurses today are letting me use my laptop. :hug:

Not exactly the same thing, but I know it’s pretty much impossible for me to get any sleep in a hospital, beyond a couple hours or so.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

It's the royal "they" like unto the royal "we". Which in BoomBoom's case is often splattered on the floor beside the toilet. 

:rofl: 

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..