Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You're the one who won't accept the reality that I claimed Benz first! That's all that matters! -_-

Oh, Jeez. Can't you guys cut him in half or something... or share custody like sensible exes? 

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

36 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You're the one who won't accept the reality that I claimed Benz first! That's all that matters! -_-

You're the one who won't admit the reality that you unclaimed Benz later.  Doesn't matter what you did first, the only relevant part is what you did later.  That's all that matters! -_-

Edited by spike382
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Oh, Jeez. Can't you guys cut him in half or something... or share custody like sensible exes? 

Or like with kids fighting taking their toy from them -_- After that you can do whatever you want with it, giving it to someone else or keeping it to yourself ;)

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, clochette said:

You need a doctor -_-

Do you know how many claims he's made, entire casts, and I've let him again and again?  When I couldn't keep track of his ridiculous antics, and he produced some old post and I relented on any claims I might have been trying to make.

Yet when I produce an old post for single actor, he won't relent.  It's insane. 

Edited by spike382
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

13 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Would you trust me to operate on you? 0:) 

I wouldn't even trust you in the same country as me so letting you near my body? Never! I bet you were the kind of kid to dismantle insects :unsure:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..