2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Craig:kiss::hug:

Aloha my friend. :hug: :kiss:

I'm sorry I'm not around much, it's difficult at the moment. How is your story coming on, are you ready to post it yet?

• Love 4

23 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

I'm sorry I'm not around much, it's difficult at the moment.

Hi Craig, I know you've mentioned a few things, I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now.  I'm not super great at the comforting words thing, but I hope you feel better.  :hug:

• Love 4

1 minute ago, spike382 said:

Hi Craig, I know you've mentioned a few things, I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now.  I'm not super great at the comforting words thing, but I hope you feel better.  :hug:

Hi Spike, I'm keeping my chin up, so to speak, and just taking every day as it comes as there is nothing else I can do. I'm trying to finish a short story that I recently started writing and hope I can finish it it in time. I'm not sleeping at home anymore and I have to be careful when I connect to the wifi so that I don't affect the machines on the ward. If I have my way I'll be back home soon and have better wifi access.

• Love 4

40 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

I'm sorry I'm not around much, it's difficult at the moment.

Hey, Craig.  :hug: I hope you're getting some rest.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Craig.  :hug: I hope you're getting some rest.

Lots of rest, the nurses won't let me go to the gym or run any marathons, lol. But I am allowed out of bed to walk around it and sit in the chair next to it. My fingers are getting some exercise running over the keyboard if that counts, lol.

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

I'm not sleeping at home anymore

You have my sympathies. That would drive me crazy but it’s good to hear you are being looked after

• Love 4

6 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

You have my sympathies. That would drive me crazy but it’s good to hear you are being looked after

My goal is to be home before my birthday so I've started my countdown, eleven days including today, or ten sleeps. I'll try to get back on later, the guys opposite me need their dialysis.

• Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..