Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

@bignick I hope your birthday is... fine, just fine. -_-

Sorry to disappoint (not really :P), but it was better better than "just fine". ;) Thank you nonetheless, my little tyrant. :hug:

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Sorry for the late reply, I’m having internet issues :(

Thank you, B. :hug: My watch stopped working at 11:59 pm. You're safe. :thumbup:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, clochette said:

Bonjour my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: how was your weekend? 

Hi, Tink. :hug:  Nothing special this weekend, but I've had some great walks. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, clochette said:

Found Footage Dog GIF by Eternal Family

Two words: defective mirror. -_-

2 minutes ago, spike382 said:

There's a rude comment or two in here that my 13-year-old self is dying say, but  :X

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Law & Order

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, spike382 said:

There's a rude comment or two in here that my 13-year-old self is dying say, but  :X

Oh like you have a filter now? 🤔

• Haha 4

For @Jeff Burton's benefit, "Phi" means 'Elder' in the Thai language, while "Nong" means 'Junior'. Spike is older than Drew, and Drew insists that he will never grow older past his 30th birthday, like a vampire or something. Despite this, Drew claims that he is Spikey's "Phi", and will always outrank Spikey. Delusional contradictions like this are common with Drew.

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

For @Jeff Burton's benefit, "Phi" means 'Elder' in the Thai language, while "Nong" means 'Junior'. Spike is older than Drew, and Drew insists that he will never grow older past his 30th birthday, like a vampire or something. Despite this, Drew claims that he is Spikey's "Phi", and will always outrank Spikey. Delusional contradictions like this are common with Drew.

I think you read my mind on that one dude.  Because I've been wondering about that for a couple of days now.  Now I get it LOL.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..