Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

55 minutes ago, bignick said:

Count on it. :thumbup:

This is your influence on her. She used to be just as innocent as me. -_-

Can you find a soap big enough? :P

He forgot to mention there's a hot rugby player waiting to provide such service. ;)

You think it ok to blame me for clo's state of mind not

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, bignick said:

Okay. First it was turtles, now it's toads. Is there anyone else I should keep my distance from? You know, people will start thinking you don't like me that much. :(

I rest my case. :rolleyes:

We likes you and loves you, ya big green dreamboat. :wub: 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bignick said:

Okay. First it was turtles, now it's toads. Is there anyone else I should keep my distance from? You know, people will start thinking you don't like me that much. :(

I rest my case. :rolleyes:

Awww booh :hug: 

Edited by clochette
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Waste of soap.  :P

Oh, man! You're playing with fire. 🔥 Wear gloves. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Wow... prep day must be tough.  :P

Tell me about it. <_<

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I had a great day today.  I had the day off work :D  I slept in, did some editing, then had blood work done.  I went out to lunch with a good friend and we spent a couple hours catching up.  I was starving because I had to fast for the blood work. I ate half of my sandwich and had the other half wrapped up to go so I could take it for lunch tomorrow. Well guess where I left it.... on the freaking table.  :facepalm: Oh well.  

Mum and I do that too ... the leaving things behind on the table ... and we go out for lunch with friends.

• Like 4

• Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Mum and I do that too ... the leaving things behind on the table ... and we go out for lunch with friends.

Well let's just say it isn't the first time.  :blushing:  For either.  :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I had a great day today.  I had the day off work :D  I slept in, did some editing, then had blood work done.  I went out to lunch with a good friend and we spent a couple hours catching up.  I was starving because I had to fast for the blood work. I ate half of my sandwich and had the other half wrapped up to go so I could take it for lunch tomorrow. Well guess where I left it.... on the freaking table.  :facepalm: Oh well.  

Hey, sis. :hug:  There will be other sandwiches. :P 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..