Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 minutes ago, Headstall said:

No one has met him yet... he's an MC in the story I'm presently working on... well... one of two stories I'm working on... 

God I hope one at least is a western :rofl::yes:

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I had quite the day today.  It started off with a traumatic incident during my morning shower.  I grabbed my washcloth, then thought "that's a rather large fuzzy".   It wasn't a fuzzy.  It was a baby millipede, sent from hell to send me scurrying out of the shower in a panic after flinging the offending cloth to the bottom of the tub.  I managed to vanquish my foe with little effort and minimal screaming and dancing in place, by scooping it up in the cats' water dish and sending back to the hell from whence it came via the toilet.  :unsure:  

Time to freaking move 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Well yes and no.  All lessons are cancelled, but the hired hands are both off that day, so boss man is doing the morning feed and I am doing the evening feeding.  Will take me maybe an hour to put their grain out and spread hay.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Kitt said:

Well yes and no.  All lessons are cancelled, but the hired hands are both off that day, so boss man is doing the morning feed and I am doing the evening feeding.  Will take me maybe an hour to put their grain out and spread hay.

Well at least that gives you some time for the turkey :yes:

• Like 3

Actually we are doing our bird on Saturday when the kids will be here.  They are going to the in laws on Thursday.

We are doing the pasta portion of our traditional Italian holiday dinner on Thursday.

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Do you guys take turns ?

when both hands are off he does morning as he lives on the farm, and i do dinners. That way I dont need to leave the house at 5 am to feed on time.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..