Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 4/21/2019 at 2:05 PM, Headstall said:

So horrifying.

It is...Why can't people get along with others? Who cares if you think your GOD is better than another GOD. You don't go out and commit murder in a place of worship or at a hotel. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

:,( three Danish kids (siblings) killed in Sri Lanka, lost together with almost 300 other innocent lives. :( 

Timothy M, I heard that Sri Lanka knew about the attack. I don't know what anyone can do to prevent MORONS from bombing  innocent places - like churches or Hotels. Just because you think your GOD is better than another religion's GOD?

I heard another blast was today...

• Wow 1
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

At least the Leafs are still playing, my Lightning got swept in 4...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   :hug:  And hello to the rest of the kids!   *waves*

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

The numbers of dead and injured are staggering. We are at the mercy of lunatics. 

Lunatics is the word I wouldn't say they are, but if I used it, GA might suspend my account. 300 people killed, for what reason,?  Someone didn't like Easter?? Dennis and I aren't religious, but there is a Supreme Being out there. In the Bible they talk about a Flood, Native Americans talk about a flood...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   :hug:  And hello to the rest of the kids!   *waves*

Hi Page and Morgan. Mickey's treehouse is finished? We are planning three things in the yard..a garden railroad, treefort and a new dock, before the hot humid weather hits.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi Page and Morgan. Mickey's treehouse is finished? We are planning three things in the yard..a garden railroad, treefort and a new dock, before the hot humid weather hits.

Yep, it's finally been planted in the ground.  :D   Good luck with all of that, Xander! A garden railroad sounds AWESOME!   :yes:

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

It is...Why can't people get along with others? Who cares if you think your GOD is better than another GOD. You don't go out and commit murder in a place of worship or at a hotel. 

The thing is the onlly thing they agree on is there is only one god, so to quote an Alabama song, "then they got to be the same"

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..