Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Caution - Political rant ahead...

To make news matters worse, we are in election mode here and that other guy is just the worst thing ever to happen to the planet, we are awesome and they are evil :rolleyes:

When will it stop.... :puke:  May 18 so only a few more weeks :2thumbs:

Unlike previous years, I’m not sure that the printers are doing so well. My letterbox has been very light on election stuff, normally it’s stuffed to the gills with leaflets.

One thing about America is that we only have elections for federal office every 2 years...

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

48 minutes ago, clochette said:

Me. I hate garlic, onion, shallots. The tiniest bit in a dish and I smell/taste it right away. Garlic bread is a waste of bread :P

Leeks?

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, clochette said:

:o Leeks are evil too! Eeew I'm having horrible visions of grandma' soup full of leeks strings :pinch:

I ask because they are also part of the onion family, along with chives.  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, clochette said:

I don't like any of those. Actually I don't like veggies except carrots. I'll put zucchinis in soup that's all.

Uhhh, potatoes are vegetables, too. And think carefully before you mention zucchini again.   :rofl: 

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Shallots? Seriously, shallots?!  :o  You can barely taste them because they're so mild! And what about chives?

I can't say I don't like chive. Sure if I can get ride of it in a dish I definitely will but I can tolerate it. Same for parsley. It's useless and annoying -_-

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2

po·ta·to
[pəˈtādō]

NOUN
potatoes (plural noun)
  1. a starchy plant tuber which is one of the most important food crops, cooked and eaten as a vegetable.
    "roasted potatoes" ·
  2. the plant of the nightshade family that produces the potato tubers on underground runners.
Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..