Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, bignick said:

Good morning everyone!!! :)

Sorry to hear about mum, Dugh. :( I hope she gets better in no time. :hug:  Is it a good idea for her to be outside with the chilly wind and all? 

I don't know why they're called "smart phones", Kitt. We're the smart ones for figuring out the tricks to make them work again. -_-

Morning, my prince. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Morning all! It's small business Saturday here, and we are going to shop at a small business for a few gifts...(Waterskis for Jordan, Kneeboard for Ash) and we are going to a waterski show today....They are doing Elf...

Morning, Xander. Have fun. :hug: 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Saturday, all! My snow guy is retiring, and I'm thinking of buying a snow blower... :unsure2:  Anyway, have a great day... here's a little 'easing into Christmas' photo...

tumblr_p4odw7XHRe1sn5gcqo1_500.jpg

What nice flesh :rofl:

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Morning, sis. :hug:  After last night's game, you can have ALL the Leafs. :( 

:blink: But.. But... It ain't over yet, right? :(

34 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Saturday, all! My snow guy is retiring, and I'm thinking of buying a snow blower... :unsure2:  Anyway, have a great day... here's a little 'easing into Christmas' photo...

tumblr_p4odw7XHRe1sn5gcqo1_500.jpg

He must be on the Naughty list. :D

31 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

What nice flesh :rofl:

And you too! :gikkle:

Edited by bignick
  • Haha 5

• Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Val hope you had a nice Thanksgiving :hug::kiss:

I did.  It was crowded and noisy, but it was nice to see the family and the food was awesome.  

• Love 5

3 minutes ago, Kitt said:

IDK.  I miss the days of 15 or more stacked like cord wood in my uncle's 3 bedroom farm house, kids all in sleeping bags on the great room floor, cots set up in the basement reck room and even in the gun room ( basically a oversized closet with poured concrete walls and a door salvaged from a turn of the century bank vault)

I dont really know how to cook holiday for two!

I did so can you :yes:

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I just finished making a batch of shrimp scampi roll-ups :D  I know it's early, but I'm going to have some for lunch, then freeze about half of them for work lunches or dinners.  :D  It warmed up today and is now raining.  A perfect day to putter around the house and cook and write. :D  

Supposed to reach 7C today, but it's not there yet. B)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, bignick said:

First stage: Denial. :gikkle:

I admit, I love the kid sooooo much! But usually if he screws up when he's here, I'm the one who has to lay down the law. Morgan's too much of a softie for his baby bro.  :*)

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

Hey, Bertie.  :hug:  :kiss:

4 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Morning all! It's small business Saturday here, and we are going to shop at a small business for a few gifts...(Waterskis for Jordan, Kneeboard for Ash) and we are going to a waterski show today....They are doing Elf...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  I hope the kids are having fun.  :yes:

4 hours ago, Kitt said:

Caio Alberto. Quiet and pleasant thank you!

Hey, Kitt.  :hug: I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..