Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

32 minutes ago, clochette said:

Cause I'm his sister and I saw him wearing flip flop once... I thought they were those chewbacca slippers :lol:. But he's got all the hairy of the family -_- 

:rofl:  

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Randy Wade said:

not really Marty Son was Hit by a car and has been in a coma for 10 days now

So sorry to hear that, Randy. :( 

I hope everything works out for the best. :hug: 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

I think I am just acting on instinct right now. remain calm, pray and hope but know ultimatley theres nothing i can do. I am just waiting for the breaking point.

And, sadly, that's really all you can do, Randy.

I'm not a religious person, in fact I'm an atheist, so I don't think any prayers I might offer will be of any use. But do know that I am thinking good thoughts for you, and for Josh, and for your son, at this trying time. :hug: 

Edited by Marty
  • Love 5

11 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

thoughts are prayers in my book doesn't matter if you believe in a higher power. i personally am not but i don't believe in normal way. i guess i am more of a spiritual person

Yea, I feel the same way. Spirituality to me has nothing to do with religion.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Another unseasonably warm muggy day. Summer has come early to SC.

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:   *scratches Thistle on his belly*  I noticed a patch of wild strawberries in the backyard, because of the little white flowers. I think I'll stick with the ones from the farmer's market, though.  :) 

6 hours ago, Marty said:

G'day, dug :) 

Blue sky with lots of puffy white clouds here in the West of Ireland today. Temperature currently 15°C (59°F) with hardly any wind, so feeling warmer when the sun is not behind the clouds.

Hey, Marty.  :hug:  Sounds lovely. The sky is bright blue without a cloud in the sky, and the breeze is warm. The water levels are still just as high as they were yesterday, though. Hopefully that will change when summer heats up and evaporates some of the runoff from the late winter we had.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:   *scratches Thistle on his belly*  I noticed a patch of wild strawberries in the backyard, because of the little white flowers. I think I'll stick with the ones from the farmer's market, though.  :) 

Hey, Marty.  :hug:  Sounds lovely. The sky is bright blue without a cloud in the sky, and the breeze is warm. The water levels are still just as high as they were yesterday, though. Hopefully that will change when summer heats up and evaporates some of the runoff from the late winter we had.

Good evening, Gary. :hug:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

Yeah, it's a beautiful day... but dentist this afternoon. :) 

Hey, Gary.   :hug: 

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

Hey, Albert.  :hug:  :kiss: 

1 hour ago, Randy Wade said:

Hello everyone

RANDY!  :glomp:  Missed you, sexy chef.  :kiss: 

1 hour ago, Randy Wade said:

not really Marty Son was Hit by a car and has been in a coma for 10 days now

OMG! :blink:  I'm so sorry, Randy.  :hug:    :hug:  :hug:  I hope Mark will be okay. Like Marty said, I'm not really a religious person, but I'll keep your family in my thoughts.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..