Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Marty said:

Hey, Alberto! :hug:

And thanks.

(By the way, could you pick me up in your UFO on the way to Clo's house warming party. Please. Pretty please... ;) 

You're the closest, you just have to jump the pond ;)

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Morning all, it's a wonderful warm and sunny day, the windows are wide open and I can hear birds singing as there are houses with gardens and tree on the other side of the street. I'm slowly unpacking, figuring where to put this and that. The electricity is working and dad came did silicone seals in the shower and around the bathroom to be sure there won't be any leaks  and have new clean ones

Happy new home day, Clo! :D  :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Happy Saturday all, getting ready for morning therapy 🤔ahh... That would be physical for those who know me good...🙄😏 thought I would sneak in quickly (it's hard to do with a noisy crew) love's you all now off to my torturing...!😂😂😂😂

Good to have you back, Bobber. :hug: :kiss: 

• Love 4

52 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I sure could Marty we will be serving shrimp and your favorite beverage :yes:

My favourite beverage is tea, thanks. :)

And do you mind if I bring my own packed lunch? Not really a fan of shrimp (or any food that looks at me as I am eating it) ;) 

0:) 

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Morning all, it's a wonderful warm and sunny day, the windows are wide open and I can hear birds singing as there are houses with gardens and tree on the other side of the street. I'm slowly unpacking, figuring where to put this and that. The electricity is working and dad came did silicone seals in the shower and around the bathroom to be sure there won't be any leaks  and have new clean ones

Enjoy the new abode, Clo! :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..