Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

11 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey... Pagey 😘😘 how are you guys...? Oh and of course Mickey...😁😁😁

We're doing well. Trying to think of what I could do for dinner tonight, and Morgan is washing some windows. I gotta do some laundry later, too.   :unsure:  Mickey is down at the beach with Remy, I believe.   :)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Is it a nude beach? :rofl:

Fortunately for us, no. Not when it's right downtown, off of US-31. Now, if they'd gone to the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, that might have been a different story. It's more secluded up there, so even if the National Park doesn't allow nudity, there's a chance they might get away with it.  😀  Not that I'm encouraging them.   :gikkle:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Fortunately for us, no. Not when it's right downtown, off of US-31. Now, if they'd gone to the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, that might have been a different story. It's more secluded up there, so even if the National Park doesn't allow nudity, there's a chance they might get away with it.  😀  Not that I'm encouraging them.  :gikkle:

Since the federal government doesn't have laws concerning nudity, it could be the rangers that makes the rules... Downtown Battleboro, Vermont has teens moon the Amtrak trains and Burlington Vermont as a nude bicycle ride...interesting, but Vermont could be the largest nudist resort in the USA. No laws against nudity...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Since the federal government doesn't have laws concerning nudity, it could be the rangers that makes the rules.

I only said "if" because I'm not aware of any policies in the park regarding nudity. I guess a visitor would have to ask the rangers, since their website doesn't mention it.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..