Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

Sorry Zander...🙄😶 I was that way, looooong before I came to GA...🤔 and found a home with all the other Crazzy people and...🤔🤔😊😊 decided it would be good to share my Education and well ummm integrity with my good friends here...😁😂😂😂

You are crazy!!! Are you teaching Jordan to be as crazy as you or is Jordan teaching you!! Maybe you two are teaching craziness to each other!!:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

They just came and Increased my pain drip so...😁😁😁 I guess they are telling me it's time to get off the phone, and ahhh..."LIGHTS OUT" SO good night all... I am heading to "Neverland" 😂😂😂 no really, I got no choice...😆😆 good night...😘😘😘

Neverland? Tell the ghost of Michael Jackson hello from me...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

I think he was Gulping :yes:

Nope...Dragonfruit Lemonade...it was good...

1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

Yeah... The way he described the punch...🙄😏 I couldn't help but think "Sangria" and well sangria has been "gulped" chugged and even used funnels on a chair...🙄😏 (no Gary not you...)

Hey, I'm not (hic!) drunk...(hic!) Nope, I'm not (hic!) drunk....:rofl:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hallucinations? Hearing voices? Are you sure your mom didn't hear politicians talking nonsense? :rofl:

No, kids crying, cats meowing and she thought the car radio was on when it was not

• Like 5

Morning :hug: You guys were a chatty bunch last night! I'm sneaking back into bed after dropping mom at her GP appointment :yawn: it's cold and raining anyway

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..