Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

10 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Good morning!  :yawn:  *passes the coffee* 

Need about 3 more cups...did some writing on Chapter 4 while my babies (Jordan and our oldest foster son) napped.  Hope I'll have it up soon...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Well, maybe I need to transfer...?🤔 they brought me pot roast one nite, Alpo canned dog food more than likely would taste better😁😂😂 Woof...!!

They accidentally made the pot roast with Alpo. Here, hospitals are hiring chefs...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Maybe a Perk... in renting there...🤔 what a selling tool...😊 "Get a free boyfriend with every Apartment rental...!!!😂😂😂"

Hmmm...new marketing tool for Dennis' company... Buy a house, we will throw a boyfriend or a girlfriend or a family. Limited time only...

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, CassieQ said:

Very well and very busy.  How are you?

Busy, but happy. Did some writing on Chapter 4 of Racing Love while Jordan and oldest foster son had a 2 hour nap and Ash was watching the others...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

The sky is a bit cloudy, but still sunny in some spots. It doesn't seem to be threatening rain. Hey, Clo.   :hug:

Raining off and on here today...typical Florida June days...

• Like 4

5 hours ago, clochette said:

Hey Gary my Sexy Lumberjack you'll be proud of me, I unroot a bush today! ;) 💪💪 it was infested with little spiders and was smelly. We bought 2 gooseberry plants to put in its place

It wasn't smelly...it just had PO...

Spoiler

PO = PLANT ODOR. It just needed Secret Deodorant....😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/10/2019 at 4:45 PM, dughlas said:

Wait!?! What reelection? I thought you'd already declared yourself Grand Poobah ... er, uhm, ... President-for-Life.

The reelection is a mere formality. -_- 

• Haha 5

55 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Busy, but happy. Did some writing on Chapter 4 of Racing Love while Jordan and oldest foster son had a 2 hour nap and Ash was watching the others...

2 hour nap sounds nice.

• Love 3

15 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

I knew it...🤔 No place is safe from Horny teens...😂😂😂😂 and my boys no exception, can't even repeat what they did on their return trip...😄😄I would prefer it not to go Viral...😁😁😁 however it would be considered good blackmailing material...🤔😊😀 hmm...🤔

No, Mickey and Remy were just kayaking. They put their clothes back on in the car, before leaving. And now you've piqued my curiosity.   :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Bucket so glad the termites didnt kill you I still get the shiver thinking of that one :hug::kiss:

I’m glad I didn’t die too... it is not good to think about it too much :hug:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Oh! Mickey and Remy told me a story about their adventure. When they started their journey in the kayaks, the beach was deserted. When they returned to the area they'd launched from, there was a family camped out on a blanket. A mom and two boys. So, Mickey and Remy had to cover themselves as they left the water, which was awkward and totally obvious. There were a few brief moments of exposure as they jumped from the kayaks into the water, then stood up while holding the watercraft in front of their private bits. The older boy from the family sitting on the beach, about ten years old, tried to copy them by taking off his swimsuit, but he got "Gibbs-slapped" by his mom after untying the drawstring on his trunks.  :gikkle:  She said something to her son, but was trying too hard to NOT look at Mickey and Remy as they lugged their kayaks back to the car.   :rofl:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..