Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

46 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the other kids*

Any new developments, Xander?   :)

Hey, Marty.   :hug:  It's raining again today here in Traverse City.

Hi Page...How is everyone there? We are fine... 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Any new developments, Xander?   :)

In

We are enjoying our foster kids... Hope soon they'll be ours... Kipp and Jordan are roommates...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

39 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Peanut butter and Jelly bars are cooling on the kitchen counter now.   :yes:

Nice..When Kipp and Jordan woke up  from their nap, I gave them a chocolate chip cookie broken and milk...🍼.  They loved the cookie...and the milk...

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Page tonight were having Teriyaki Ginger-Glazed Salmon with stir fried bok choy and carrots :yes:

We had grilled cheese sandwiches and fried you-know-whats.   :lol:

2 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi Page...How is everyone there? We are fine... 

Morgan is watching TV, and Mickey and Remy are busy entertaining the nephews, whom Deirdre brought over to spend the weekend. I don't mind, since I love both of the little tykes.   :heart:

2 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

We are enjoying our foster kids... Hope soon they'll be ours... Kipp and Jordan are roommates...

Glad that everyone is getting along so well.   :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

We had grilled cheese sandwiches and fried you-know-whats.   :lol:

Morgan is watching TV, and Mickey and Remy are busy entertaining the nephews, whom Deirdre brought over to spend the weekend. I don't mind, since I love both of the little tykes.   :heart:

Glad that everyone is getting along so well.   :D

Are Deirdre and her husband going on a mini vacation? Is that why the nephews over?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Check this very rare lobster only 1 in two million is blue darn it wouldn't let me post the picture 

Was the lobster cold? At an aquarium in Maine, there is a blue lobster. If I'm not mistaken, the blue coloring is a defect of the genetics.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Are Deirdre and her husband going on a mini vacation? Is that why the nephews over?

Yeah, they're going to spend a couple of nights in Charlevoix.  :) Grant and Haley are peaceable little guys, but very high-maintenance.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yeah, they're going to spend a couple of nights in Charlevoix.  :) Grant and Haley are peaceable little guys, but very high-maintenance.

I hope they'll have a great time...and I hope in 9 months Haley won't be a big brother...😀

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I hope they'll have a great time...and I hope in 9 months Haley won't be a big brother...😀

Irish triplets!   :gikkle:  I had the same thought.   😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..