Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Dmrman said:

Happy Saturday Gary...😗😗 hope your well today...☺ any news on your son's speedo competition...😂😂 sorry Ahh... Weight lifting...???🤔 okay... No matter how I put it my mind just wanders...😶😶🙄😏... " How did he do" (yeah that's pretty safe right there...😄😄😆😆

No, he competes today and this evening, and it's bodybuilding. :)  

• Love 5

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Page. :hug: 

Hey, Gary.   :hug:

3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

No... :unsure: *feels old*  

Hey, Val.   :hug:

4 hours ago, clochette said:

Are you picturing B in his tiny speedo all wet from the rain in a primal cave? 🤔 :lol:

Clo!  :o

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Gary:kiss::hug:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:

3 hours ago, Marty said:

Hello, young Albert :hug: 

Hey, Marty.   :hug:

3 hours ago, Marty said:

Takes me back, as well.

Back to when I was a teenager, and a very good friend and myself would often sing it whenever we got caught out in the rain on one of our many days out together... :)

0:)

Sounds like fun. Did you have a special spot to take shelter and dry off?   :heart:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's a lovely morning forecast to be a lovely day and there are lads to be kilted.

Oh, boy! Kilting stories, kilting stories!   :D Afternoon, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*   Give my regards to Mum.

6 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Yesterday, I posted a music video by a K-POP band, BTS. I thought I'd share an article explaining who they are. :)

Hey, Drewdrop.   :hug:

5 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Morning all...nice morning to be on an 🏝️ (Island not to scale, it is a bit bigger. 😀) . 

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Hope everyone is having fun. Speaking of islands, we might be going to the Thousand Islands region for our vacation this year!   :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..