Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

At Clinch Park? It's right downtown, across from US-31! They wouldn't dare go skinny dipping at a public park near a busy highway.   :lol:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: And hello to the other kids!   *waves*

Such a shame. Did either of the moms have that "I want to speak to your manager" haircut? Also, I hope poor Thistle feels better.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

Awww, that's so adorable!   :heart:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:

Hi, Page. :hug: 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Yeah... But at least he learned it from the ones he admires, and have experienced it first hand...😅 a lot better than the horror of your parents in the next room and then "The Talk" face to face with someone who doesn't even Kayak...😆😆😆😆

Clinch Park is public land, just off of US-31, and adjoining the marina. No skinny dipping in West Traverse Bay. Too many people.   :rolleyes:  Besides, Mickey and Remy only just met the little guy. I think it would be prudent to wait until they know each other a little better, before taking him kayaking at the Sleeping Bear Dunes.   :lol:

9 hours ago, Dmrman said:

I am relating with Thistle this morning...🤔 so I am taking it easy for now...😗

Poor Bob.   :kiss:  Feel better soon.   :hug:

8 hours ago, Kitt said:

The children typically want tall boots like the big girls wear, and I have had the "I will buy new when she outgrows them" comment many times. 

Ugh. Karens...they're impervious to logic and good judgment.   :rolleyes:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3

Mickey and Remy are watching Flipper right now. The '63 version, because, according to them, Luke Halpin is nice eye candy. Earlier, they watched Jaws and Jaws II. I guess it's a marathon of vintage movies featuring young lads in tight swimsuits, this weekend.  😀

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Mickey and Remy are watching Flipper right now. The '63 version, because, according to them, Luke Halpin is nice eye candy. Earlier, they watched Jaws and Jaws II. I guess it's a marathon of vintage movies featuring young lads in tight swimsuits, this weekend.  😀

Yes he was ... I had a crush on "Sandy".

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

At Clinch Park? It's right downtown, across from US-31! They wouldn't dare go skinny dipping at a public park near a busy highway.   :lol:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: And hello to the other kids!   *waves*

Such a shame. Did either of the moms have that "I want to speak to your manager" haircut? Also, I hope poor Thistle feels better.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

Awww, that's so adorable!   :heart:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:

Didn't know that, but teens will do crazy things. In Brattleboro, Vt, teens will moon Amtrak.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Nice ... Tell them he wasn't skinny-dipping in the movie ... 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..