Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

This is the second time this has happened to me, I think I’m getting old...

Second time. :gikkle: Sorry, man. :hug:  If it's of any consolation, you're still a hot looking dude. ;) Plus, elders get a preference while waiting in line. :lol:

1 hour ago, Kitt said:

I ask that every time someone I taught as an "Itty Bitty Riding Club" member ( our 4 to 6 yr olds) drives into the farm without parents.

There's a proud momma! ^_^

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Kitt said:

Good morning!  

Frogs have bubble butts???.

LoL!!! Sure we do. They're Canadians 🇨🇦, afraid of polar bears 🐻 (couldn't find a polar one, sue me!) and always bring eye candy for everyone 🍬

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, clochette said:

"Good thing" for him his car is a trash can and they only found lot and lot of shopping recipes and empty biscuits packets.

The scoundrel! :angry: I bet he was surprised and disappointed. Served him right! Did he leave a note scolding your brother for his mess? No, wait. That's your job. :P

56 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I made eight batches plus one batch made with black walnuts.

Put everything in a zip lock, leave it under your pillow and you will find a dollar, courtesy of the sweet tooth fairy. :yes:

P. S. Wasn't aware there was a place already called The Sweet Tooth Fairy. :blink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, clochette said:

Morning gang :hug:

Busy taking care of mom's kids the last few days, we started tidying the living and t.v. room (I can't believe how much craft crap mom bought) yesterday in preparation for the Christmas tree meaning hiding half the toys in the laundry room :gikkle: I'm evil!

Morning, Clo. :hug: 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Kitt said:

I ask that every time someone I taught as an "Itty Bitty Riding Club" member ( our 4 to 6 yr olds) drives into the farm without parents.

Morning, Kitt. I just have to look in the mirror. :)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Bright sunny day here but the temp dropped below freezing again. The freeze warning wasn't issued until 11:30 last night so I hadn't covered mum's hibiscus. The leaves are frosty ... Hope it survives.

G'day, dugh, Mum, and Thistle. Fingers crossed for her hibiscus. :hug: It's just above freezing here....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..