Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

11 hours ago, Marty said:

I'm still struggling with finishing Chapter 4 of Fragments of Sean, but have finished editing the Chapter 4 of The Charmed Life of Danny Murphy, so have uploaded that.

Seems I don't have enough reputation on GA yet to avoid the Moderation Queue, so it could be up to 24 hours before it gets approved and actually goes live.

Don't know how much time I'll get for writing over the next few days. Have a "dinner date" tomorrow, and off to Dublin on Saturday for Pride.

Have to be seventy miles away in 3 hours time. Think I may head off early and bring Trusty Nikon with me to see if I can get any decent landscapes.

Might chat yous all briefly when I get back home in about 7 hours time. :hug:  

I hope I'll have Chapter 4 up soon, but I think it'll be late July...my tablet is okay for writing, but transferring it is not good...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

As my friend say, When liberals sell their oceanfront mansions, and sell their private jets, then I'll take global warming seriously. Dennis and I agree with him, however I'm not a scientist, neither is most of these people. Is earth heating up? I'm not sure, because cities do have more cement (a heat collector), and why is Mars warming up and Jupiter, too? 

I see your still doing Glue:rofl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

Ohh... Another failed memo during your last Tantrum😄😄 Dughs Mum owns you now...😉😛you will be cleaning glitter in South Carolina until further notice...🤣🤣🤣 crayons not allowed... And if you resist... She will clean you old School by beating you with a broom till all the dust gets out of you...🙄😊😒 

FAKE NEWS!!!

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, dughlas said:

I'm not in South Carolina. You nuked mum.

Exactly. :devil:

6 hours ago, Headstall said:

Yeah, I haven't had much sparkle lately... and no, that's not an invitation to nuke Canada. :P 

I'll take it as one. :P

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

17 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Here is a funny story: This happened in 1954

Steve mother and baby sister was in the hospital she had just had the baby. Steve and his dad when for a drive . They decided to stop for lunch so they sat at the contour and who walk in and sat next to Steve. It was Lucille Ball.

She was making the film the long long trailer at that time:yes:

One day, my family and Dennis family were out at a state park when we stopped at a very popular dairy place. We were outside eating our ice cream, when a Porsche pulled into the parking lot. A guy dressed in a tux got out, went to the passenger side and opened the door and a lady, dressed in an evening gown, got out. It was Paul Newman and JoAnne Woodward, coming home from a fundraiser.

Paul lived in Connecticut, so does a few other stars...

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..