Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Wish ours did... :angry: I am ready for spring:( ...

Ummmm... you might need to be a bit patient.

I say that but then I remember that this year has raced by so maybe Spring isn’t that far away

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

:yawn: Good morning   I took today off since I saw all my Friday individuals during the week :D  My plan for today is to start writing Chapter 30 of The Hollow Hills and get my Christmas packages mailed.  I need to run a few errands too.  My mom and uncle picked up a crap ton of shelves last night, so my model horse collection is close to actually being displayed :D  We just have to paint the room first.  And assemble all the shelves and get them upstairs somehow.  :unsure: 

Sounds like a busy weekend ahead

• Like 3

• Site Administrator
41 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Sounds like a busy weekend ahead

The model horse room won't be started until after the bathroom renovation.  Or probably during, actually, since my mom will be here when they're doing the work.  This weekend we'll move some more boxes upstairs and clear what we can from around the windows in preparation for the window installers.  I just finished boxing up my Christmas packages.  Now I just need motivation to go to the post office and mail them. lol 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..