Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey you sexy Lumberjack :kiss:

Wobble is a lady?! I dont know why but in my mind Wobble was a dude :lol: Well congratulations Gary! How big is the herd now? 15? 20?? Hopefully she's not hiding them somewhere inaccessible where you'll be tempt to climb a ladder. Hey maybe she'll hide them under your bed :gikkle:

I didn't know what she was until I noticed the change in her nipples. Haven't seen her this morning. I no longer count the herd. :) 

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

She's allowed, Tink. :)  :hug: for your mom, and a :kiss:  for you. I figured out yesterday Wobbles is either pregnant or has a litter already somewhere. The hair has come away from around her nipples. :(  She's too little! 

How strange. I hope nothing bad happens to her.   :huh:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

Hey... 🤤🤔 it wasn't me...!!!🙄seriously I was coerced...😄😄😉😉

As believable as when it's Xander or Drew proclaiming being innocent :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

I figured out yesterday Wobbles is either pregnant or has a litter already somewhere. The hair has come away from around her nipples. :(  She's too little! 

At 1 in human age she's 20 - old enough to have kids - the same age as your son's girlfriend :whistle: :lol:

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

Don't know about page and Bob but I think a lively friendly banter is interesting, amusing and actually makes the forum more fun. especially when we all are friends

Agreed.   :yes:

• Love 3

41 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Never said I was innocent...🤤😄🤔 but I was😃 coerced...😂😂😅😅😅😄 

Same difference. I was going to say they didn't had to twice your arm too much but actually I'm sure they didn't had to touch it for you to join ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..