Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Page, get ready for August 1, 2019, cause I'm gonna nuke you so hard, you're gonna walk funny afterwards. ;) 

That well be a sight to see :rofl:

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I hereby decree Xander as President of the Nut Gang!   :D

If Drew can be President of Texas, I would be honored to be President of the Nut House...but Page has to finish his term...😀

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Page, get ready for August 1, 2019, cause I'm gonna nuke you so hard, you're gonna walk funny afterwards. ;) 

:rofl: Not too hard, you don't wanna hit a black hoooole :gikkle:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, Marty said:

Well, in the UK (except Scotland, apparently) GCSE stands for General Certificate of Secondary Education. It is taken at around 16 years of age.

GCSEs were introduced in 1988 to establish a national qualification for those who decided to leave school at 16, without pursuing further academic study towards qualifications such as A-Levels (Advanced Levels) or university degrees. They replaced the former CSE (Certificate of Secondary Education) and O-Level (Ordinary Level) qualifications, uniting the two qualifications to allow access to the full range of grades for more students.

Thanks...every state is different here and in every state every school district is different in Connecticut, the town's makes the school district (or sometimes, in the rural part of the state, 2 or 3 or 4 towns create a school district) in Florida, the counties is the school district. Jordan might be going to a school 15 miles away from the house. Kipp said he was on the bus for 3 hours at his old foster house...

I was talking to the head of the local homeschool family group. Sounds great...

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..