Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

I go away for a few hours and come back to find so many posts on this forum that I just don't have the time (or the energy) to try to read all the dross wonderful stuff that I may have missed.

I'm sure Gary's already told you about it but, just in case he didn't (or just in case he did, but you missed it in the flurry of posts) you should think about heading over to read his latest poem. I don't think you'll be disappointed. :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/headstall/cozy-contemplations/33

0:) 

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Love 5

5 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

So how's everyone today?

We are fine...Dennis spent most of his day at the office. They (Dennis and his 4 partners) are thinking of starting another business...a C&D removal business...They have 6 businesses...real estate, construction, remodeling, rentals, widows and doors and roofing. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

We are fine...Dennis spent most of his day at the office. They (Dennis and his 4 partners) are thinking of starting another business...a C&D removal business...They have 6 businesses...real estate, construction, remodeling, rentals, widows and doors and roofing. 

Hi Xan! :hug:

You do realise that certain members of this forum are going to have a field day over your comment about Dennis having 4 partners, don't you? ;)

:rofl:

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey, Biggy! :hug: I'm gonna try something different today: Do you want to be nuked? ;) 

Hide contents

There's only one right answer. -_- :P 

Aloha Gorgeous! :hug: 

As President of Texas, I hereby declare France is under quarantine. -_- 

Why is Texas being dragged into this? :o It's Australia that has the dangerous spiders, you should be asking @Bucket1! -_- 

That's classified. -_- 

Hi Drew...💓

• Like 2

3 hours ago, clochette said:

Cough all the way across the Texas border. Ooopsy :lol:

Brown recluses, you know the ones their bites can necrosis your body all the way to the bone, are Texans -_-

Something I don't know about? 🤨

Brown Recluses are in Florida, too.🕷️

• Wow 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dmrman said:

How low can I go...???😉😊🤣🤣

Very rude and sick joke warning.

Spoiler

Reminds me of the newspaper report about the guy who was up in court charged with having sex with animals. When  the judge heard the charges he was shocked and asked:

"Just how low can a man go!?"

To which the defendant quickly replied: 

"A hamster, your honour."

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Still think he looks like the Grinch and his heart is the same size.

I know Dennis' business is booming...They are hiring 10 more employees...They hired about 40 people since 2017...and Dennis is making more money even with more employees. Member of the Log Cabins here. No, we aren't 100% behind him, but...

Spoiler

I should go to the Pit...

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Page, get ready for August 1, 2019, cause I'm gonna nuke you so hard, you're gonna walk funny afterwards. ;) 

Just try it against my new, patented, anti-nuke shields!  :P

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

If Drew can be President of Texas, I would be honored to be President of the Nut House...but Page has to finish his term...😀

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  And hey to the other kids!   *waves*  If I can't quit my term as President of the Nut House, then I can at least nominate you as Vice President, Xander.  :yes:

1 hour ago, clochette said:

:rofl: Not too hard, you don't wanna hit a black hoooole :gikkle:

Et tu, Clo?   :o

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Marty said:

Hi Xan! :hug:

You do realise that certain members of this forum are going to have a field day over your comment about Dennis having 4 partners, don't you? ;)

:rofl:

No only one LIFE PARTNERS, but 4 business partners... Great people and 2 are married with families, 1 is divorced (a single dad) and 1 is single...and the youngest at 26. He heads up the real estate division and he is in school to get his architecture degree...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  And hey to the other kids!   *waves*  If I can't quit my term as President of the Nut House, then I can at least nominate you as Vice President, Xander.  :yes:

Et tu, Clo?   :o

I'll accept since I'm qualified...running this NUT HOUSE!!😀

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I know Kipp and Jordan were bad today, but I didn't think it was on the news..😀

What did they do?   :o

8 minutes ago, Black Paper said:

I know this is not a poetry themed forum, but, I thought I’d share this little poem I just wrote with you all.🍷 🥀 🖤

Hey, Blackie.   :hug:  :kiss:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Black Paper said:

Patience

Slow & Steady wins the race.
You don’t need to run all over the place.
You don’t need to hurry.
You don’t need to worry.
In order to grow, flowers take time.
Never forget this intuitive rhyme.
Do the work that, only, makes sense.
Never forget this sentence.
Never forget to have Patience.

I know this is not a poetry themed forum, but, I thought I’d share this little poem I just wrote with you all.🍷🥀🖤

Like it Black Paper....💓

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

What did they do?   :o

Hey, Blackie.   :hug:  :kiss:

They didn't want to get out of the pool when I heard thunder. So they got spanked twice. A few days ago a 14 year old got hit by lightning while on the beach...🙁. The other 3 got out as soon as I said to get out...

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..