Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

50 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

supposed to get thunder storms tonight.

Think they are coming sooner than that. Horses are getting skittish.

• Like 2
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

Home owners insurance tried to say I was in a flood zone since I am less that a mile from the Wissahickon creek. Took half an hour to convince the witch that i am 150 feet above the creek and if we get that big of a flood we might as well build an ark

Lol I had the same argument with mine. Whale Creek (tidal) crosses below my place, 100 ft in elevation below my basement floor.  We were high and dry during Superstorm Sandy when half my town was flooded.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well, I guess being between Sandlers Creek and Whale Creek sounds like flood zone on paper, and a lot of it is, but a goodly portion is well above mean high tide.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Randy Wade said:

supposed to get thunder storms tonight.

Those storms are beginning here so they're pretty much on the forecast schedule.

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

55 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Think they are coming sooner than that. Horses are getting skittish.

There is an arc in the storm line. You should be getting them soon.

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

Just now, Randy Wade said:

Glad I finished the yard work yesterday

I was gonna mow this morning but there were early showers out ahead of the main storms. The grass isn't going anywhere it's just getting longer.

• Haha 4

I was one the same wave length as you but then saw mary's old spice and was like do they still make that?

Yeah, they do. That was the first smell good stuff I wore as a kid. I like the smell of warm spices so it was a natural choice. From there I upgraded to Brüt. Sometimes I would splash on the Old Spice for the same reason we eat comfort food.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Gotta head out for the evening, gang.

Might be back online in 4 or so hours.

(Here's you chance to talk about me behind my back ;))

0:) 

Have fun. :) 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

I was one the same wave length as you but then saw mary's old spice and was like do they still make that?

The smell of it makes me ill. :( 

• Wow 3
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Yeah, they do. That was the first smell good stuff I wore as a kid. I like the smell of warm spices so it was a natural choice. From there I upgraded to Brüt. Sometimes I would splash on the Old Spice for the same reason we eat comfort food.

I used to like Old Spice, but not anymore. I remember when everyone I knew wore Brut. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 3

4 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

more of a CK1 or cool water guy

I've been through a number of scents over the years. Now during the summer just for me I usually spray on a bit of Keihl's Original Musk Blend No1. It dates back to the 1920's. It has a light sweet warm musk scent. Very unobtrusive. Sometimes I'll splash on a Bay Rum tonic, again it's a scent from long ago. A classic for summer. Then there's always D&G Light Blue.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I used to like Old Spice, but not anymore. I remember when everyone I knew wore Brut. 

Well, we are of an age. It was our generation's Axe/Lynx.

• Haha 5

to sweet and over powering My great uncle used to wear that. when we visited crete during the summer vacation that's all i could smell

Sounds like he over applied it. Scents require a light hand.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, bignick said:

Ummm... Maybe she was taking it for a ride, you know, like a last wish of seeing the outside world... Ok, not my youngest niece is going to buy that. :rolleyes:

Thieves and liars? :huh: Are we talking about politicians? 'Cause I have a few thoughts on the matter. And none of them are nice. 👿

I smell a plot. :o :whistle:

Not to mention the presence of innocent ladies and frogs in the house. 0:)

Innocent ladies...like me...😇

• Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..