Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Tea Bat.   :hug:  I made a strawberry-and-mint flavored tea, and put some in a thermos to go with lunch.   :)

Hey, Gary.   :hug:

Perfect picnic tea :yes:

Hi Page :hug:

• Like 2

On 7/18/2019 at 8:00 AM, clochette said:

I'll trade you your rain for out light wind, it would blow nicely in your white mane ;) But wait tonight, I've got things to do outside this afternoon :lol:

Hello all.. it was a nice day, until the typical late afternoon thunderstorms popped up. We had a power outage when a branch came down onto a power line up the street...🙁. Hope everyone's great...We are. Dennis is out picking up branches in the yard...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello all.. it was a nice day, until the typical late afternoon thunderstorms popped up. We had a power outage when a branch came down onto a power line up the street...🙁. Hope everyone's great...We are. Dennis is out picking up branches in the yard...

Hey Xander, glad you and your family are safe and there are no damages to the house :hug:

Edited by clochette
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey Xander, glad you and your family are safe and there are no damages to the house :hug:

No damage to the house... mostly a lightning storm, but it lasted for an hour but a dead branch came down on the power lines...the only above ground power line in the area. Everything else is underground...Typical Florida summer weather...

• Like 5

On 7/18/2019 at 11:42 AM, dughlas said:

I've decided that I'm having a tossed salad with bits of grilled chicken breast and Vadalia onion poppyseed dressing. It's too bluefish hot to cook.

Yesterday we had salmon salad...salmon steak chopped with peppers, celery, green onions, yellow onions, mayo, carrots and salt and pepper. On a bed of lettuce...In the summer, I don't cook... I guess I get it from my mom who never cooked much when it is not, Dennis is the same..his family had salad (tuna, egg, chicken) for dinner or grilled meats. Why heat up a house while you are trying to keep it cool...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 7/18/2019 at 11:51 AM, aditus said:

With red wine sauce, something like this.

Maple syrup? Real maple syrup..yum...not the fake junk...

Spoiler

Ok...Dennis and I grew up in New England...there was a sugar shack the next town over... Syrup and maple sugar are good...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 7/18/2019 at 5:24 PM, Valkyrie said:

Great news from my doctor today :D  All my tests went well and I get to come off one of my medications that was making me sicker.  So I should start feeling better and be able to do more things :D  

Great news...

• Like 3

On 7/18/2019 at 7:45 PM, Headstall said:

:hug: 

Dennis and I missed most of the history, but I think that we are glad that you old folks were there. The fight isn't over, so we know battles will still be fought! We know that some religions will throw us off the tops of buildings. Dennis and I both know that people got killed for being gay and in some place homosexuality is punishable by death. Thanks you for fighting and us young folks will be fighting, too.💓

• Love 5

On 7/18/2019 at 8:01 PM, clochette said:

You just want to see him in speedo too -_- :lol:  Maybe I should proposed you some bikini pics of me, would I be nice then or would you be scared? :rofl:

If you do, I'll post some bikini pics of me...ok? 😀

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi, Xander. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..