Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

So how about sharing your discovery with the rest of us ? :lol: 

This reminds me of the hilarious clip someone made of a speech made by a former Danish Foreign Minister in very broken English. They superimposed his speech on the image of this guy and the reactions of the knights fit perfectly. I'll try to find it later.

Rainy morning here. Hope you all sleep well, and G'day to @Bucket1 and anyone else awake.

Hi, Tim. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Marty said:

Morning, Adi! :hug:

G'day, all! :)

More blue sky than clouds here, at the moment.  Currently 17°C/62.6°F with very little wind. May rise to as high (low?) as 20°C/68°F later.

Hey, Marty. Sunny and hot here. 23 C going up to 28 C. :hug: Will feel like 34 C.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Good morning!  We had thunderstorms overnight and it's foggy and muggy this morning, but supposed to be quite a nice day.  :D  This afternoon, I'll go shopping with my mom for towels and new area rugs.  And sneakers.  I just need to get through the day first.  :unsure:  

Have a great day, Val. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

I knew you would want want rid of that beard.

I read an article this morning small children are generally not fond if bearded men. They do however view them as strong. Apparently beards hide most facial expressions excepting those related to anger. Once children reach puberty their opinion changes and they view beards much more favorably. Perhaps there is still hope for you Marty.

:rofl:  Hey, dugh! :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..