Idris Elba Is PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive 2018

8 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

What about Jason Momoa!? 

How about a Jason Momoa and Idris Elba sandwich? Cause I'll go for that.

EDIT: Seriously, though, I love Idris Elba as an actor, and I do think he's hot, but Jason Momoa is just a new dimension of hotness that never existed before. It would be unfair to compare.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Haha 3
On November 6, 2018 at 3:35 PM, Thorn Wilde said:

How about a Jason Momoa and Idris Elba sandwich? Cause I'll go for that.

EDIT: Seriously, though, I love Idris Elba as an actor, and I do think he's hot, but Jason Momoa is just a new dimension of hotness that never existed before. It would be unfair to compare.

I think that I'm the only person alive who doesn't find Jason Momoa attractive. 

• Like 1

Most of my straight friends have that Jason Mamoa personality--the laid back adventure seeking dude who's fun to be around. I have too much in common with dearest Jason, hence my imagination tends to steer away from fantasizing about our future wedding. I like them geeky and nerdy.

As for Idris...he's scrumptrilescent indeed. I imagine him sitting downstairs, drinking coffee and reading the paper, with nothing but his trousers on, telling me to remind him to drop by the shop to pick-up some milk before going to work.

While outside, our gardener, dearest Jason, is tending to my bushes. 

And...this is why I'm single. *faint laughter*

I'll be heading out to the nearest newsagency now to get a copy of people magazine thank you very much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 11/8/2018 at 10:35 AM, Solivagant said:

I think that I'm the only person alive who doesn't find Jason Momoa attractive. 

Nope, there's at least two of us. He was much hotter when he was younger (and twinkier). No he just looks like something that crawled out of the cold north woods where everyone is afraid to go. 

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/667229/Game-of-Thrones-Jason-Momoa-Khal-Drogo-Baywatch-Hawaii-Model

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, TetRefine said:

Nope, there's at least two of us. He was much hotter when he was younger (and twinkier). No he just looks like something that crawled out of the cold north woods where everyone is afraid to go. 

Make that three. While he was cuter back when he shaved on Baywatch, Jason's just not my type. I prefer thin, blue-eyed blonds or redheads – things I don’t see very often in my neighborhood.  ;–)

On 11/16/2018 at 1:04 AM, droughtquake said:

Make that three. While he was cuter back when he shaved on Baywatch, Jason's just not my type. I prefer thin, blue-eyed blonds or redheads – things I don’t see very often in my neighborhood.  ;–)

I don't really have a physical preference when it comes to men who I found attractive; I'm even open to date men thirty years older than I am. What actually matters to me is feeling that I'm loved just for who I am, and that I'm being treated with kindness and respect. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Solivagant said:

I don't really have a physical preference when it comes to men who I found attractive; I'm even open to date men thirty years older than I am. What actually matters to me is feeling that I'm loved just for who I am, and that I'm being treated with kindness and respect. 

I'm the same. I mean, there are certainly people I find physically attractive in one way or another, but when it comes to dating, appearance is extremely secondary.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Solivagant said:

Ok that's great and all, but what initially attracts two people almost every time is physical looks because it is all we can see at first. Emotional connection comes after. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, TetRefine said:

Ok that's great and all, but what initially attracts two people almost every time is physical looks because it is all we can see at first. Emotional connection comes after. 

Not in my experience. I've had a lot of partners whom I didn't find especially physically attractive when I first met them, but then I got to know them and became friends with them, and suddenly they were gorgeous to me. Or the flirting is just really good. Like I'll meet someone who I don't think of as my type or I think is kind of plain looking, but they flirt so well I just can't help feeling attracted to them.

EDIT: I mean, it can start with physical attraction as well, just saying not necessarily.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1
  • Love 2