Looking for a story on GA...

After an unfortunate computer crash, and then the loss of original email account, I lost a LOT of information and stuff that I was working on last year. But there was a story that I was reading here on GayAuthors, and I can't remember what the name of it was. It had a comic book type of super hero type of theme to it. Does that sound familiar to anybody? I'd really love to get back into that series, but I'm not sure how to find it again. It's by a GA author, so let me know if any of this is ringing a bell for you.

Thanks in advance! :) 

I remember a story I read, very early in my time on GA. A young man, maybe 15 or 16, doesn't get treated very well in school. The doorbell rings one day, and he opens it to find his tormentor standing there! Without waiting for an explanation, he winds up his arm and whacks the bully in the face! Turns out, the bully kid has a job painting houses, and the MC's mother hired him to do theirs. Well, eventually they settle into a tense sort of friendship, which turns into attraction, and then romance. But the MC still has nightmares. Beyond that, I can't remember much about it. It might have even been one of yours, Comsie. (Hey, there's a LOT of stuff to read through!)  :P

• Like 2
15 hours ago, drpaladin said:

By the description, it could be Hero Wanted by Superpride.

Others come to mind like My Secret Identity by the late Ryan Bartlett, but he's not on GA.

YES!!! Superpride!!! That's the one! Thanks, dude! "Hero Wanted"! If you guys haven't read it, check it out! I really liked what I read from that one so far! Now I can jump in where I left off.

Thanks for the help! I'll definitely send him a note to let him know what I think about his story. It's cool! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..