So my family came up with a game plan....

I'll be doing some babysitting and some other stuff while we all try to deal with the current Covid-19 crisis, and everybody being laid off from work. That's cool. I'm happy to take care of my little cousins and stuff while they're out of school. Like i said before, we're all sort of trying to juggle our responsibilities between us, but I'm a big kid at heart! Hehehe, so it's like, "Bring my cousins over here so I have somebody to play with!"

Anyway, stories will begin again on Monday! Cool? MANY more stories to post, ebooks, and much more! I just need some time to take care of my family duties first, k? I'll be around! I've been going to the chatroom almost every night lately. So, if you want to catch me, just drop by! We'll have some laughs! K?

Take care! And thanks for being so understanding while me and my family are dealing with the current issues affecting the world. This is a life or death situation. It can't be treated lightly.

Love you lots! Seezya soon!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I know what you mean about everyone getting laid off due to the Covid-19 crisis. My sister and her husband were working in Texas for a carnival company and they were both laid off until June 1st. Then my best friend works for a hospital here where I live and he got temporarily laid off until April 15th but that could change at any time because it was already extended for a week. We all have to just get by the best way we can as the world goes through the crisis. It’s tough for all of us but I think it’s harder on the children because they’re so used to being able to visit their friends and play with them while they’re at school and now they can’t do that. I ran an errand this afternoon and saw a family out on their lawn playing kickball with each other. I’m glad that you’re family is sharing the responsibility for the kids while they’re out of school, like you said you’re just a big kid yourself so it sounds like a perfect match. Have fun with your cousins and family.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I got temporarily laid off from the restaurant. Even though we're doing takeout and delivery now, the daytime shift is so slow, I'd basically be sitting on my hands in Salad Prep. But I've had more time to spend at home with Morgan. Sometimes Mickey comes over to join us for dinner with his boyfriend, Remy, or with his little buddy, Rory. We've been watching a lot of Netflix, cooking in the kitchen (very carefully), or playing old board games to pass the time. I thought I might introduce Mickey to your stories on the Kindle Store, Comsie.   :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..