Happy Easter

• Site Administrator

Happy Easter and Happy Passover, to those who celebrate :)  Our lockdown has also been extended till the end of the month, at least, so no family get-together this year.  

happy easter sunday GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Happy Passover and happy Easter to everyone who celebrates.

We are still contact lock down or “contact ban” as it is called here for at least ten more days, but I guess, it will be more. My students (first-graders) some colleagues and I made an easter contest for ourself. We all tinkered easter bunny masks and posted pics of us wearing them in our virtual classroom gallery and now we are trying to find out, who is who under the mask. It's sweet, to see how the kids send each other greetings, having just learned to write. And it keeps us all a bit together. 🙂🐰🐇

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Happy Passover and Happy Easter to all those who celebrate.

We're just waiting on them to officially extend our lockdown in the UK and to maintain all our social distancing measures. Three weeks down, probably another nine to go if the papers are correct.

I hope that everyone is taking care and looking after themselves in these strange times :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Happy Easter and Happy Passover to those who partake!

We're just staying home, enjoying the stay at home order, trying to see it as a forced vacation.

Hope everyone's doing alright, we got to think positive and look to the bright sides in times like these.🥰

• Like 2

Greetings to all.  I hope everyone is staying safe.  My sister, whose field is public health, is very encouraged by how the restrictions really seem to have helped in the U.S.  Even some of our more rabid right-wing-conspiracy-theorist relatives are coming around on the topic of the virus.  I doubt restrictions will be lifted any time soon, but at least the situation is looking a bit more hopeful.  My church has gone to virtual services, so I am busy getting the organ music recorded for each Sunday.  The restrictions have certainly proved a challenge to the choir.

• Like 2