When I Was Only 14 Years Old...

Why, you make it sound as if they were a bunch of lazy moochers who want to live the good life at taxpayers' expense instead of putting in an honest day's work. Surely that can't be what you're saying. 😉

That's okay, though. They'll cut taxes or something, and everything will be fine.

• Haha 3

"You will give us your money because we have weapons." ~ Every government ever.

Fourteen is so young to have to deal with tax problems. There ought to be a law!

• Haha 2
On 8/8/2020 at 11:18 AM, Comicality said:

I got my very first job, working at a toy store. And I was soooo proud to get my first paycheck! And hey, look...there's the US government...with their hand out. Taking money from me. And then I pay taxes over and over and over again. Can't do anything without the government standing there with their hand out, like, "Gimmee more!"

Ok. Such is life. We learn to deal with it. Besides, it's supposed to go to good stuff, right? Good schools, decent roads, social security, unemployment benefits, health care...maybe a police department that doesn't brutalize and murder innocent people for no good reason. I have spent my entire life paying and contributing to my country to keep a surplus of funds 'safe' for us in case we ever have an international emergency.

Well...here's the emergency. We need help. And...they're on 'vacation'? They have to have meetings and discussions on whether or not they want to give us back our own money? And they're not in any hurry to do it. Not their money. MY money! Sure would help to get that 'safety surplus' back right about now. Might be nice. Why are they on vacation? They sit in a room and talk. They're not digging ditches or working construction. You go to a room, and you talk, and you break for an expensive lunch. Why do you need a vacation from that in a time of crisis? Are their asses sore from sitting in a chair for too long? What's happening here? It's not a 'handout', it's not a 'favor. I gave you my money...I need you to use it for what it was meant for. So...what's the delay?

The nice guy side of me is trying to be patient here. But, ummmm...the 'Chi-Town' side of me doesn't understand why each and every single American citizen isn't cornering EVERY member of congress and every politician, including the president himself...and giving them the appropriate 'treatment'...

"Private jet, huh?!?!?! Big stadium rally??? Ostrich skin Jacket???" Kick, punch, kick! "Golf game, huh??? Chocolate ice cream???" Knocks out a tooth! Grabs baseball bat! "Legal fees for frivolous lawsuits? Corporation bailouts? Oh yeah! You don't have any money, do you? DO YOU??? Campaign commercials? Really??? Ok! Campaign THIS, you sons of bitches!!! Where's my money, man!!! Fuck you!!!!"

Something tells me that if we took this particular approach, we could speed up this process a bit... :P

I said it before and i'll say it again both of these parties are making a global Pandemic a political issue and using it to further their agenda. Fuck Trump Fuck Biden and anyone else pretending that you're for the people when you’re clearly not. Who can just walk out of their job because thing aren’t going your way. then to do so while people are dying is beyond disgusting.

• Love 2

I'm not even angry with the politicians anymore. Honestly. I'm angry with the law. Why WOULD they stop stealing free money if there's nobody willing to stand up and hold them accountable. All of them. How long is a toddler going to run around a toy store knocking stuff off of the shelves and throwing wild tantrums before SOMEBODY asks, "Where are the parents?"

We subpoena you to come to court? We want exact transcripts of what was said on this phone call? We want to see your tax returns? And you have the audacity to say 'no'? Fine...issue a warrant for their arrest. Plain and simple. What is everybody so scared of?  Aren't you the police? They'll choke and beat and tear gas people for a counterfeit $20, but they get away with millions. So stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Comicality said:

I'm not even angry with the politicians anymore. Honestly. I'm angry with the law. Why WOULD they stop stealing free money if there's nobody willing to stand up and hold them accountable. All of them. How long is a toddler going to run around a toy store knocking stuff off of the shelves and throwing wild tantrums before SOMEBODY asks, "Where are the parents?"

We subpoena you to come to court? We want exact transcripts of what was said on this phone call? We want to see your tax returns? And you have the audacity to say 'no'? Fine...issue a warrant for their arrest. Plain and simple. What is everybody so scared of?  Aren't you the police? They'll choke and beat and tear gas people for a counterfeit $20, but they get away with millions. So stupid. 

• Love 1

I’m just waiting here for the revolution to start. It’s coming. 

RePUBlicans (drunks) and DemocRATs (corrupt) are all stupid. There’s easy mid ground for practically every issue, but everyone has to have their way or it’s the highway and everyone gets stung.

I’m also mad at the fact the majority of major cities have had the same leadership type for 60 years, and nothing has changed. 60 FREAKING YEARS. If either Dems or Reps even cared, it’s be fixed by now. They don’t. Wanna talk institutional racism? Don’t have to look far, it’s on both sides and it’s insidious. Institute two term limit for everything, holding office shouldn’t be a career. Incorporate harsh prison and monetary penalties for accepting bribes. $1000/wk for Congress plus housing and food, and only while in session. Only way we stop this shit. 

Alright, I’ll step off of my high horse now.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Sol24 said:

I’m just waiting here for the revolution to start. It’s coming. 

RePUBlicans (drunks) and DemocRATs (corrupt) are all stupid. There’s easy mid ground for practically every issue, but everyone has to have their way or it’s the highway and everyone gets stung.

I’m also mad at the fact the majority of major cities have had the same leadership type for 60 years, and nothing has changed. 60 FREAKING YEARS. If either Dems or Reps even cared, it’s be fixed by now. They don’t. Wanna talk institutional racism? Don’t have to look far, it’s on both sides and it’s insidious. Institute two term limit for everything, holding office shouldn’t be a career. Incorporate harsh prison and monetary penalties for accepting bribes. $1000/wk for Congress plus housing and food, and only while in session. Only way we stop this shit. 

Alright, I’ll step off of my high horse now.

That's all well and good except the bribes they accept are legal, they're called "campaign contributions". That's what the problem is. Congress doesn't work for you, they never did. As long as both parties can be bought, none of this matters, it'll still be the same puppetmasters picking the corrupt politicians you get to choose from. Term limits? Okay, you'll just get to vote for a different set of corporate shills every few elections.

What I think needs to happen is to get rid of this stupid PAC and superPAC nonsense, strict limits on individual campaign contributions, and maybe a bit of government financing to make other parties more viable.

Elections should be won with ideas, not your pocketbook.

• Love 2

These are the changes that people are starting to see nowadays, and it terrifies them. They put so much hard work and effort into trying to appear to be the good guy that it's like..."You know, you could actually do something GOOD! And you'll appear to be the good guy as a side effect." Just do something for the PEOPLE! Stop faking it! Stop pulling stunts and telling easily 'fact-checkable' lies to fool people into thinking you give a shit. ACTUALLY GIVE A SHIT!!! Do it once a week. See if it works for you.

How hard is this? People have become so blatantly heartless. Have they no shame left at all? Who is still supporting this? I checked out years ago.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..