Something needs to be done

WatchPatRun

About these protestos, they're getting worse.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A-B3m-lx9gw&mod...ggested&search=

CNN report

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qCdT9dfrb-Q

This is a great one, the news reporter totally rips her apart lol

This makes me so angry, she doesn't even read from the bible correctly. she has 19:17 worded wrong, and 19:18 she doesn't even.

Watching that video made me rethink buying that new monitor that lets you strangle people in the videos you watch...

YES! They smashed the window AWESOME! Now I wanna put a push bar on my moms truck and go hunt down one of those vans...

I've met a few folk from Seaford, DE, (per second video) and they seemed like neat folk.

Liberal people glomph?

Been to DE, Nice people, Just stay out of the country part no need to go there.

Edited by Drew

interesting videos, I had heard of that "movement" but never seen anything about it... scary^^;;

but in a way, the way that journalist argued with the woman (the last video I believe) seemed very flawed to me: I don't believe the United States have any official religion, and I believe that the freedom of religion is protected as well (correct me if wrong). So basicly, just because those phelbs people rely so heavily on their religion, a certain amount of people won't care in the least... (and there seems to be a lot of different christians movements/churches too in the US). They have no solid proof, only rely on a few books that have no relevance (OK, some cultural relevance, I am exagerating) to a portion of the population. In such a case, it was somehow handled as if what's in the bible had to be the central focus, and it's already giving the said religion an incredible amount of importance that I don't think it would have in my country...

I hope that nobody feels offended by what I have written, it's certainly not meant as that ^^

It seriously makes me sick! The way she has her children doing these things. Just imagine how one of her children would be like if they were gay. They would probably kill themself.

Did you see the one video where she had her son standing on the American flag? It disgusted me. She really needs help. There really has to be something wrong with her.

I truly feel sorry for her, and I hope that one day she will find peace with herself and this country.

Kurt :(

I just can't help but shake my head when I see these people! I've always heard that this family funds their cult by lawsuits... looking at the last video, I can imagine there were more than a few images that were used without copyright permission... :D If I was the family targetted by one of their "protests" I would be taking my vacation time to camp out by their church on Sundays and do everything within the law to annoy the hell out of them. :2hands:

Edited by Rabble_Rouser

She's just an idiot. She can't quote the scripture right...And like okay, I can understand that she has a distate for gays. Great. good for her, who cares? Part of being gay and growing up being gay is learning to accept the fact that there are people out there who will not understand. That doesn't bother me one bit. What does bother however, is the fact that she has to invoke the bible, scripture and the lord into her own personal vendetta against gays and lesbians. Then she tries to somehow correlate that with being a soldier in war, which is absolute BS if you ask me. The lady has no common sense, she's naive and stupid. When she protests at funerals (of people she doesn't know,) she starts saying all these horrible things about the person who died as if she knew them. It's horrible, the women needs to be shunned from America as so her whole family.

:o:o Oh my God, what a sick, sick demented you-know-what!

Notice when the reporter said, "He did not ask for his son to die." ... that she had nothing to say and changed the subject. I agree with the reporter that that sicko is the devil, but she didnt want it to appear even more obvious than it already is, so she showed up 4 days later than the so called "day of the devil" :P

And I also agree with the reporter...If she feels America is condemmed and/or doenst like it here, get the heck out. As the bum on "Big Daddy" said (the first part is irelevent :P ),

"Yeah! If you don't like spaghetti and meatballs, you can get the f**k out of this country" lol

Edited by xander