Werebears in America Book 3

Werebears in America Book 3 Characters  

9 members have voted

1. 1. For those who have read the first two stories in the Werebears in America series, which couple would you like to see featured as the main characters in Book 3?

• Gunnar & Mike
    • Thomas & Sam
    • Joel & Jacob
    • Gary & Bill
    • Axel & Adam

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 05:00 PM

I really appreciate how much the readers of the first two books in my Werebears in America series (Trophy Cub & Savage Beasts) have connected with and care about the fates of the characters.  While the first story was primarily about establishing the relationship between Gunnar & Mike, the second story introduced many new characters and couples.

Before I get started on Book 3, a quick poll to see which characters the readers of the series would most like to see featured as the main focus of the third story.

Thanks,

💙 Grumpy Bear

Edited by Grumpy Bear
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, JayT said:

Axel, Axel, and some more Axel

Axel has certainly taken the lead!  I was expecting everyone to lean more toward a Gary/Bill story, but I think an Axel/Adam story has promise.

The gears are already working.  I'm picturing Axel wanting to take his new Cub on a trip to revisit his past, and track down his own ancient Papa in the wilds of Alaska!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Axel has certainly taken the lead!  I was expecting everyone to lean more toward a Gary/Bill story, but I think an Axel/Adam story has promise.

The gears are already working.  I'm picturing Axel wanting to take his new Cub on a trip to revisit his past, and track down his own ancient Papa in the wilds of Alaska!

I would like to know what made him so jaded leading up to the club

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Dang it i missed the poll lol i would have gone for bill/gary but now that we're delving into Axel's past i can't wait for every chapter when it comes out.