I finally got to see a doctor earlier...

It took FOREVER since dumb ass people would rather STAB or SHOOT somebody (literally MURDER someone!!!) than wear a mask or take a free vaccine shot...sighhhh...

I weep for humanity...

Anyway, hospitals are full of people sick with Covid, so it took me almost two months to see a doctor and figure out what's going on with me. So far it was just a bunch of tests and conversations, but I hope to find out why I keep getting sick, and hopefully can find some medicine or something to help me get better. If I have to go back a second time, who knows WHEN that will be...but from what she said, it doesn't sound super serious. I mean, it's serious...but not, like...'quality of life' hospice, serious. Which is a LOT of weight off of my mind!!! Because I was really worried for a while. I'm not invincible. And I'd like to think that I still have many more years ahead of me. So that's good news.

Anyway, I'm feeling good now! :P And that means...Bob Sinclair and my fave party boy get a play on Comsie's Jukebox! ::Giggles:: Seezya soon! I'll keep you updated when I get any word!

Love you lots! ((Hugz)) It would be awesome to feel better again! :D

• Love 2

I’m sorry you haven’t been feeling good, Comsie. I haven’t either, but I’m getting treatment. What it is isn’t ‘quality of life, hospice’ either fortunately. I have too many stories to finish to die yet. 🖤

Keep us posted! I care about you very much . . .

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..