"Darkness Waits Vol. Two" Coming Soon!!!

I've been working hard on it, and I wish that I could have this new ebook exclusive ready in time for Halloween, but I need it to be quality stuff...and that takes time. So, next year for sure! But "Darkness Waits" IS getting a Volume Two, and it is well underway! So if you enjoyed the first one, you can expect more in the ear future!

"Darkness Waits: Volume One" was a HUGE success, thanks to you guys who grabbed a copy! And it is ranked in the top 400 gay themed horror books on Amazon! Considering how many millions of ebooks there are on Amazon, I think that's pretty damned impressive, considering it was my first outing! Hehehe! So let's see if I can top it with Volume Two!

Thanks, you guys! Love you lots! And I'll keep churing out quality material for as long as you keep supporting me! Promise! ((Hugz))

And enjoy the four stories of the Volume One horror anthology as well if you haven't seen it yet! Happy Halloween! :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..