• Site Moderator

I downloaded 11 back in October when it became available. I've had no issues. I did think it was funny that the day after, there was an update available. I will also add, that back in September, I bought a new desktop as the other one was 5 years old and couldn't update to 11.

• Like 5

I would only change to Windows 11 if my current OS no longer ran software I needed or was no longer supported. Every upgrade of Windows 10 so far has caused some issues on some machines. I’d like to see Windows 11 running in the real world for at least six to nine months before recommending it, although I’m going to have to learn about it anyway to fix all the problems when people call me for help! 

• Like 5

I won't be updating to Windows 11 until I replace my desktop and laptop.  I expect I'll get a few more years out of both.  I never upgraded from Windows 7 until Windows 10 was out for several months.   I skipped Windows 8.  

Edited by Daddydavek
  • Like 5
  • Site Administrator

I put it on about 2 weeks ago… well because it was there 😜

I’ve not really noticed any difference in anything to tell the truth, other than the old standbys of menu, apps, search, etc was left lower comer based in now centered on the bottom. Lot less ‘junk* showing too. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...