Story Progression...

I always keep a running tab of how many new chapters I put out for the many stories that I'm always working on, every single day, and stay dedicated to each and every single one of them. You can be alerted to all of my new chapters to your favorite chapters on my mailing list, or coming right here to the Cafe to find out whether or not I've 'abandoned' a story that I haven't updated in a while. Even a long while.

I've shown you guys nothing but loyalty and total dedication for over 20 years now...and I'm still kicking. I always deliver! Always! And if that's not good enough for some people...then I'll just have to let that be their problem. Not mine. I've dedicate soooo much of my life to making the world just a little bit better with what little talent that I have, and I'm not giving up. So when you see someone complain...ask what they've contributed to the struggle.

::Crickets::

Alright then. Here is what I've been writing and posting lately... (Just in case you think it's been YEARS since Comicality posted anything!!!)

hwNHsCC.jpg?1

And you guys can ALWAYS keep a running tab on all of my my hard work on the Library if you ever miss anything or think that I'm depriving you of new material. Cool? Love you! Stay beautiful!

https://www.voy.com/17262/

Edited by Comicality
  • Love 2

Anyone that can’t tell you’re always adding new content is just not paying attention. I used to have a teacher that would throw erasers at people for that…

• Love 2
On 12/19/2021 at 9:37 PM, MrM said:

Anyone that can’t tell you’re always adding new content is just not paying attention. I used to have a teacher that would throw erasers at people for that…

It's just...why are people waiting on ME to make them happy? And then get mad at me when I don't? Can't they make themselves happy? 

It's just so pointless.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Comicality said:

It's just...why are people waiting on ME to make them happy? And then get mad at me when I don't? Can't they make themselves happy? 

It's just so pointless.

You make addicts with your content and the very frequency of your posting of it creates a ‘jonesing expectation’. Junkies always want more and get nuts if they can’t get more.

It is a backhanded compliment, really.

• Love 2

Hehehe, that's definitely a positive spin on the idea. I think I like your version better. :P 

Seriously, I don't want mountains of gold or to be showered with praise and worship. Just leave me alone, you know? If they get mad at me...I don't want to hear about it. Go be pissed somewhere else. It's not like their crying is going to have any effect anyway, so why bother? Like, great...now we're BOTH miserable. And those people just made their favorite story take even longer to finish. So they're basically punching themselves in their addicted faces.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Comicality said:

I think I like your version better. :P

We appreciate all of your hard work, Comsie.  :hug: Thank you for making the effort to keep us entertained, especially during these trying times. Some people just aren't happy unless they're miserable. Screw 'em!

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

We appreciate all of your hard work, Comsie.  :hug: Thank you for making the effort to keep us entertained, especially during these trying times. Some people just aren't happy unless they're miserable. Screw 'em!

I can understand people being miserable. It's ok to have a bad day or be frustrated about something. But to PROJECT that misery onto other people? Like...WTF? Why is it *MY* fault that you're walking around angry with your life? You know? Leave me alone. Go be miserable somewhere else, I don't want to hear about it. These people can't take 30 seconds out of their day to leave some positive feedback or click a 'like' button every now and then, but they'll take time to complain, privately or publicly, and come up with schemes to tear me down instead? It's just sad. It really is.

((Hugz)) Thanks, man! Love you too. That's all I want. Just to have some fun and some joy and some purpose in my life that doesn't involve me tearing other people apart for the sake of being petty.

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..