Gay Like Me For 3/16

ivJ2vvu.jpg

Youtube decided to start censoring all gay teen short films, and wiping out all favorite lists that include anything that MIGHT make the gay youth feel okay and normal about who they are. Just out of nowhere, for no reason. Saying that it violated their 'child safety' rules and regulations. But that's bullshit! So I'll be posting ALL of the stuff that I had suddenly 'removed' from my youtube account without warning. You guys please feel free to stop me when you find a short film that you think is 'dangerous' (Their words, not mine) for gay teens. K? What's so offensive about liking and sharing the stuff that I find on Youtube? Why am *I* getting a strike on my account???

Wednesday is now "Gay Like Me" short film day. Since 'shame' is the agenda for those who don't have to live with it these days. Every week! Every Wednesday! I'll be right here with another one! FUCK those people! Seriously! These are all gay short films that I had on my account that, for some reason, they found so dangerous and offensive. Like I said...you tell me what YOU think about them, and why they needed to be erased from my account. Is *THIS* what they were so afraid of??? Maybe I'm missing something here. Enjoy!

This week's Short Gay Film - "Blog Entry 34"

• Like 1

I totally agree with you, it is very sad that YouTube is censoring these videos. Why can't they just let people be the way they are, I know that if I had seen videos like these when I was in high school I would have been much more likely to come out and be true to myself, instead I hid who I was, and was ashamed about what I felt. Keep the vids coming!

• Love 1

Agreed, Cody! I only wish I had stuff like this when I was first going through it myself. It would have helped me out with soooo much back then.

You know, it's funny...if they tried to censor something sexist, homophobic, racist, anti-Semetic, etc...I'd have to hear them whone and complain and cry and bitch and moan for weeks and weeks and weeks about how unfair it is. But God forbid two people fall in love with that they don't agree with. 

Ten years from now, I doubt anybody will even know what the word 'hypocrisy' even means anymore.  

Yup, gotta love the hypocrisy. They feel they have to "protect" teens from sexual situations, I don't know about you but by the age of 13 about 90% of my thinking was sexual situations. What they need to do is put forth the idea that its OK to be who you are no matter who you love or that. That's what I love about this site is that you can find stories about people overcoming adversity and strife based on who you you love.

• Love 1

Life, in general, is so much easier, more peaceful, and more exquisite, when you just learn to leave people alone. Ya know? Just...leave them alone. You discover sex when you discover it. You worship where you want to worship, or not worship at all. Make friends, enjoy life, find fulfillment in a profession of your choosing. Why is there always somebody trying to block this and 'protect' you from that and legislate against whatever they have a bug up their asses about? Just relax and be happy to be alive. And let everybody else do the same. It's so silly to me. Sighhhh...

I mean do people really think that they locked their kids in a cage, with no music, and no TV, and no movies, and no books, and no video games, and no video games, and no friends...that they wouldn't learn about masturbation all on their own? What is it that these people think that they're doing? Let them watch a gay themed short film once in a while. And if they're gay, they're gay. If they're NOT gay, then the video isn't going to change that. And if they decide to experiment to find out for sure, so what? Life is short. Know thyself. ::Shrugs::

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..