couldn't whoever came up with that word have thought of one closer to hermaphrodite? (Did I spell that right?}

so, i'll KISS:

us

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, gdaniel said:

couldn't whoever came up with that word have thought of one closer to hermaphrodite? (Did I spell that right?}

so, i'll KISS:

us

You spelled it right.

Usenet

2 minutes ago, ReaderPaul said:

You spelled it right.

Usenet

I was going to use etiology, the study of causes of origins, but the mere thought makes my brain hurt, and it just brings us back to 'gy' so I'll use 

etiolate (look it up). Now I'll give someone else a chance. 😇 

• Like 1

tychism   (the philosophical theory that chance is an objective reality working in the universe, especially in evolutionary adaptations).

35 minutes ago, ReaderPaul said:

tychism   (the philosophical theory that chance is an objective reality working in the universe, especially in evolutionary adaptations).

Don't you just marvel at how philosophers can find so many things to philosphize (yes, I spelled it right. I made it up so I get to say how it's spelled.) about that have no practical application? I mean who gives a shit?

• Haha 1

If I'm dumb enough to add a word ending in two consonants, such as "always," does that end this stream? Please tell me there is a word that begins with 'ys.'

• Like 1
13 hours ago, gdaniel said:

If I'm dumb enough to add a word ending in two consonants, such as "always," does that end this stream? Please tell me there is a word that begins with 'ys.'

9 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Ystad

Since Ystad is a also town in Sweden, we could also use that in the Geography #3 game if needed for a "Y" population center!

Adventist

Edited by ReaderPaul