Happy Birthday Boxerdude!

AFriendlyFace

I just wanted to wish David (Boxerdude) a very special and happy birthday! I hope you find each day in the upcoming year a little happier than the last :D

-Kevin

I'd certainly like to second that!

Happy Birthday!!!

I just wanted to wish David (Boxerdude) a very special and happy birthday! I hope you find each day in the upcoming year a little happier than the last :D

-Kevin

Kevin, thank you, that was so sweet of you to do that!! Actually, not many people know it is my birthday. So it really means a lot to me. You are the 4th person to tell me happy birthday.

I will have a good day. Mike is taking me to dinner to night so I can have Steak and Lobster!! Yumm

Have a good day! :great:

David

Thanks to all of you!!! This is so very special to me. I don't think I have ever had so many Happy Birthdays in my life!!!

I am at work and I am having a hard time not crying out of joy!!! Everyone of you mean a lot to me, seems odd because we can't see each other but I am really getting a sense for who each of you are as a person. Even the ellusive Buddah! LOL (by the way, just figured out where your blog is, pretty cool)

Again, you have truely made this day blessed for me!!

Love and Hugs to all :wub::hug:

Boxerdude,

David