Damn! I wish I could play this! :P

I have been watching and waiting in the shadows...

The game responsible for my blasphemous namesake of 'Comicality'...and it looks fucking INCREDIBLE!!! LOL! The game itself is closer to looking real than ever before! Now all I have to do is seduce someone with a PS5, giggles!

They brought back almost EVERYBODY from all the years before, and I'm waiting to see if they'll make a surprise appearance too. And this might be one of the goriest versions yet! SWEET!

And God bless them for updating and bringing THIS commercial back! LOL! Omigod, in high school, we used to scream this over and over again until we were HOARSE from it!!! It was like...uncontrollable! At least the new generation gets their version too!

(Is that the same red haired boy from the original commercial??? He's grown up, but I think he'd be older than that. Maybe he just looks like him...)

We've come soooooo far! XD

ORIGINAL AD

NEW AD

They really REALLY stepped up on the character storytelling too! Which, of course...is gonna make big points with me! (WARNING! Lots of blood and gore to follow! >:P

The double team tactics are mind-blowing! LOVE it!!! Still need Noob Saibot and Ermac though! ::Fingers Crossed::

The Umgadi ladies are badass!!! Still gotaa have Jade though! ::Fingers Crossed Again::

Goddamn you, Geras! That time manipulation and freezing and stuff is annoying as hell! Grrrr!!!!

Jesus CHRIST, Reptile! 😮 That fatality was gross even for ME! Yelckkch!

Sindel! My banshee queen! MWAH!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..