Open Club  ·  291 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

I've been pretty distracted lately

Mark Arbour

Hope it is nothing too serious and you and yours will come out of it better for it.  Life happens and we all have to prioritize how we spend our time; so we all do understand.  Take care of what you need to, and we will all be here when you are ready to start back up.

• Like 4

To be honest,  I have been checking each day for chapters,  and have gone back to the dates of the last posting. I put it down to academia for the delay and I am sorry that family needs have been so demanding 🫴 😔.  I am personally visiting my sister in Melbourne and we have been discussing the other issues with needy family!

• Like 4

I understand. Years ago I had to place my Dad in a nursing home. For me it was actually slightly better than dealing with the regular emergencies that occurred while he and my step monster were attempting to live independently. I hope your mother copes well and that the nursing facility provides the care your father needs. Keep the faith that things will be less stressful.

• Like 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..