Wow, it has gotten quiet around here lately!

Ahhh, there we go!

Sorry about that folks. I've been pretty much locked out of the board for the last couple of weeks. So I could read, but couldn't post or reply. Thankfully, that's all fixed now.

SO...back to business!

You're right, it has been quiet around here! I do still have some writing and online story topics that we could discuss in here, but I'll have to think up some more as I was running out a while back! Hehehe! But I'll be around! Count on it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hehe, I'll often end up with a few of those "last post by Jalaki"s because I tend to go through and read all the new posts and reply to those I wish, all at one time/in one sitting...so it happens :P

But I tend to just add comments, like this, rather than make new threads....unless I have a particular reason, but that's pretty rare these days. I'm too busy with other things *laugh*

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I think the end of summer and the beginning of fall sometimes slows things down again until people learn to balance their work and school schedules again. But hopefully I'll be able to post weekly topics again like we had when the place first opened. I'd love to talk about stories online and what separates the really good ones from the really bad ones. And how to make the great ones even better. I learned a lot from those discussions, you know?

Yeah, I think the end of summer and the beginning of fall sometimes slows things down again until people learn to balance their work and school schedules again. But hopefully I'll be able to post weekly topics again like we had when the place first opened. I'd love to talk about stories online and what separates the really good ones from the really bad ones. And how to make the great ones even better. I learned a lot from those discussions, you know?

That certinaly sounds good to me! :2thumbs:

Uh...YEAH, I've havn't been able to read at all lately because I've been doing all my homework. NOT. I for one blame the Shack for any bad grades I might happen to get this semester. Com, your stories are so damn addicting! I love it! But I spend way too much time on here... :P

LMAO!!! Sweet! High five for the downfall of education! Hehehe! Hey, at least you're getting English and Sex Ed at the same time when you come here. ::Shrugs::

Oh, and if you guys ever want to read the 50 or so board topics that we had on this board before, it's in the Comicality Cafe Archive at the top of the page. There's stuff in there about stories, about sex, editing, difficult subjects, story endings, and a bunch more. I'll try to come up with a list of new topics soon!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..