[DomLuka] A sneak peek at With Trust 12

A heads up for anyone who hasn't seen it yet: there are a few paragraphs from Dom's

With Trust, chapter 12, in the GAzette newsletter.

It's on page 2. Please don't copy the materiel here as it was only for the newsletter. And THANK YOU to Dom Luka for letting us have this sneak peek!!

Y'all might want to take a look around the rest of the newsletter too. There is a lot of info there, including news on what quite a few of the other Authors are up to. :D

OK, I read the peak. It seems that

if Joe is going to morph on a warm, understanding, gay-tolerant, best friend, it won't be today. :P

A few weeks ago, I might have been tempted to extrapolate WT, but past attempts in OS have left me ditched and dizzy, so I'll stand pat. <_<

km B)

The newsletter is great. Congrats to all who contributed to it and worked on it otherwise. I'll look for the bits that I haven't read so far, and then I'll decide what was my favorite and do the poll.

The newsletter is great. Congrats to all who contributed to it and worked on it otherwise. I'll look for the bits that I haven't read so far, and then I'll decide what was my favorite and do the poll.

Thanks Glomph! Several people put in a LOT of work on that, and also quite a few Authors contributed.

For example, Dom is our "Hosted Author of the Month" and contributed the peek at WT 12, and he also picked a couple of his favorite stories by others and wrote detailed reviews for them. (Thank Dom!!).