[DomLuka] Great Writer!

I've been having a hard time finding good HS stories on nifty because of all the terrible ones.. I bumped into Desert Dropping and am on chap 14.. This story has enthralled me even more than the last good story i read by LittleBuddhaTW. Obviously Dom is the king author when his forums have most activity.. It just amazes me how I can not once get board with any part of this story. It elaborates continuously always filling in the blanks between discussion with creative memories of the character.. Thank you so much for this read and I will read the other stories on Dom's site hoping they are just as good .. you've touched my <3 with this one

Welcome IceBoX to the Domaholic Forums!!!! :2thumbs:

If you like Desert Dropping, it's a sure bet that you'll like The Lo(n)g Way and The Ordinary Us. Dom also has some short stories as well as two other serials in process.

If I can give you any advice, I'd say pace yourself and take your time reading them. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask or check out the Domaholic FAQs .

Welcome again!!!

Vic

Yea I totally understand why you say pase myself because when I'm finished with these stories I will be even more disapointed when I can't find another with an equivelent sophisticated envioronment.. I never read books, never could find anything interesting to keep reading.. but these stories brought me up several reading grades, theres't no doubt about that.. only if stories like these were more trendy, something authors could write for publishing, so there would be a life time of these stories.. Fact is, I have nothing better to do with my life than to read these stories and I will finish them, and become lonely again, in no time =\

There are also many other good stories on GA. GA has many more Hosted, and Shared Hosted Authors you have well written stories. There is more then just Dom here. :P

For example, Vance (Vlista) has 3 completed stories and one ongoing story that are all based in High school.

Happy reading!

Kurt :D

I know what you mean when you say you don't like reading but you love dom's stories.

I love reading books but not like i used to. I used to be able to devour a book but now i've been spoilt by dom's stories (and vlista, krista, dkstories, empathy, formosa etc. etc etc.) and everything else pales in comparison!