Another Author has left this world,

Armand

The following was taken from JeffsFortboard

http://www.jeffsfortboard.us/index.php?sho...amp;#entry13710

10/30/06

RCWP, CRVboy and Nifty prolific author

John Tucker (JET) has passed away this past weekend. Those of us who worked with him and read his stories will miss him greatly. John was on a much anticipated vacation and was very happy.

John will be sorely missed.

TSL

The Story Lover

• Site Administrator

John Tucker is the author of Alan and Bryan, Ron and Bryan, Ron and Matt, Empire, Super Jeff and (with Cody) Ciao. You can find them all at CRVBoy under the name JET.

I had an email from him only a few days ago :(

John Tucker is the author of Alan and Bryan, Ron and Bryan, Ron and Matt, Empire, Super Jeff and (with Cody) Ciao. You can find them all at CRVBoy under the name JET.

I had an email from him only a few days ago :(

This is indeed sad. I have often cited Tucker as an author who successfully followed gay relationships well into adulthood. I've read all of the above save Ciao and the later chapters of Super Jeff. A few things I can count on from a Tucker story:
  • tasteful sex (I prefer to visualize sex myself, so I appreciated that)
  • lots of action, intrigue, and plot twists
  • a good bit of violence, most of it directed against gays
  • rich, successful, gay heros who triumph over all adversity through a combination of intelligence, effort, toughness, and persistent decency
  • a happy ending

I'll miss him. I hope his legacy at CRVBoy is safe.

knotme

It's always difficult knowing that someone is no longer with us. Especially someone that has enlightened and entertained. Added to the quality of good writing. I didn't know him, but I have read some and I know he'll be missed.

Krista

It's always difficult knowing that someone is no longer with us. Especially someone that has enlightened and entertained. Added to the quality of good writing. I didn't know him, but I have read some and I know he'll be missed.

I was very saddened with John Tucker's passing. I was first a fan and then a friend. John, along with a his editor and a close friend, visited Palm Springs last month. I hosted a weekend gathering for the guys, plus authors Greg Bowden, Jack Smith and Desert Mac. Greg and Mac live in PS; Jack lives in LA. We had a great time and had planned on visiting John Tucker in Las Vegas next year.

Just highlights the importance of living each day to its fullest.

Jack