Sky's The Limit by captainrick

Just finished reading Book 2 Chapter 17, Rick, pleeeeease! when will the next chapter be here? Anyone know when chap.17 was posted? I need to know what happens :,(

Matt xx

I hear you Matt, I'm waiting as well to see what happens *gasp*

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick has been posting very regularly--one new chapter each fortnight, and this Saturday is the appointed time for the next chapter (Book 2, Chapter 18). I for one can't wait.

--Rigel

Rick has been posting very regularly--one new chapter each fortnight, and this Saturday is the appointed time for the next chapter (Book 2, Chapter 18). I for one can't wait.

--Rigel

YAY!!!

Everyone in my house is looking at me weird right now becuase of my screaming out loudness

WOOHOO

From the AwesomeDude forum "News & Views - January 6, 2008" (posted by the Dude himself as a weekly index to the latest additions):

"Also, Captain Rick is sorry to inform that due to his wanting to get the final chapter of Sky's The Limit and it's Epilogue just right... he won't be posting it this week. Stay tuned!"

So we're going have to wait on tenterhooks a bit longer. Grrrr!

--Rigel

From the AwesomeDude forum "News & Views - January 6, 2008" (posted by the Dude himself as a weekly index to the latest additions):

"Also, Captain Rick is sorry to inform that due to his wanting to get the final chapter of Sky's The Limit and it's Epilogue just right... he won't be posting it this week. Stay tuned!"

So we're going have to wait on tenterhooks a bit longer. Grrrr!

--Rigel

*gasps*

Final chapter? NOOOOO!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't think I can wait a week *Begins ranting uncontrolablly*

Read carefully--

Rick doesn't say he'll post IN a week.

He simply says he won't be posting it THIS week.

So the bad news is, the wait could theoretically be indefinite, but somehow I don't think Rick wants that to happen. He's just having difficulties figuring out how to bring his tale to a conclusion that works for him.

--Rigel

Just finished reading Book 2 Chapter 17, Rick, pleeeeease! when will the next chapter be here? Anyone know when chap.17 was posted? I need to know what happens :,(

Matt xx

B) ........Morning Matt..try this at AWESOMEDUDE

http://www.awesomedude.com/captain_rick/SK..._limit_2-17.htm

it shows that chap 17 was posted on 12/22/07, I would expect Captain Rick to post Chap 18 th8is week

Edited by Benji

Hey Guys... well it has been a looooooong time since I posted here..... Now I understand why Dom doesn't read the forums until he's done... :P

I'm sorry 18 is sooo late! It should be up next weekend.. I finished it over a week ago but I'm still waiting on the edits. It's a very long chapter (over 10K words) and was very hard for me to write as it is the final full chapter. But since I've made everyone wait sooo long I will ask Mike to post the epilogue at the same time... I finished it just today, but it will not require editing... You'll understand when you read it.

Hugz for everyone, and thanks sooo much to everyone for reading, your love and your support..

Rick

• Site Administrator
Hey Guys... well it has been a looooooong time since I posted here..... Now I understand why Dom doesn't read the forums until he's done... :P

I'm sorry 18 is sooo late! It should be up next weekend.. I finished it over a week ago but I'm still waiting on the edits. It's a very long chapter (over 10K words) and was very hard for me to write as it is the final full chapter. But since I've made everyone wait sooo long I will ask Mike to post the epilogue at the same time... I finished it just today, but it will not require editing... You'll understand when you read it.

Hugz for everyone, and thanks sooo much to everyone for reading, your love and your support..

Rick

Hey Rick,

Thanks for the update :P .

I like others have not stopped following your story since you were hosted at awesomedude. Funny thing is that I didn't even know until today that they had forums and such over there.

I have really enjoyed Sky's The Limit, and am a bit saddened to hear it is coming to a close. On the other hand, I also realize that it might be the right time to bring it to a conclusion.

Hopefully you will still pop in here and keep us up to date on what is going on. Although I do pop into Awesome Dude once or twice a week, I try to get in here at least once a day to keep up to date.

So don't be a stranger, we've missed ya here.

Steve B)

Hey Rick

I would also like to thank you for the update. Your story is one of the few I've to this day followed and enjoyed every min of it. I am also saddened that it will end, but to all goods things, there must be an ending. I look forward to it very much. Take care Rick and thank you ever so much for writing this story, I hope to read many more from you.

-Mike