Song to life

The Reaper

Goo Goo dolls - Iris

savage garden - keep moving

staind - ugly

no one song is perfect i have a few and even they don't fit perfectly but they fits me well dependant on my moods.

Mark

~sighs~ I've become a Bright Eyes freak lately. "Landlocked Blues" has a really funny ironic part that kinda fits for me some of the time...

"There's kids playing guns in the street,

And one's pointing his tree branch at me.

So I put my hands up, I say

'Enough is enough; you walk away, I'll walk away.'

And he shot me dead."

That made me nearly fall off the bed giggling, it was just hilarious. :D You'd have to listen to the song, it's like you were totally not expecting that and then he says it in a half singing voice, sounding kinda irritated... "And he shot me dead." hehehe!

I've never really found one song that describes my life, however I find many different songs that describe something I'm going through, or a certain situation in my life.

Right now I would have to pick...

Hear Me by Kelly Clarkson

Ok, now this is going to sound really depressing, and I swear I don't think like this often...

"Learn to be Lonely" by Andrew Loyd Webber. There's just something about that song that gets me.

I've also decided that my theme song is "Fine, Fine Line" from Avenue Q.

"Learn to be Lonely" by Andrew Loyd Webber. There's just something about that song that gets me.

that song is great... hehehe i love my phantom of the opera soundtrack.

ON FIRE by Switchfoot.

Your on fire when hes near you.

Your on fire when he speaks.

Your on fire burning at these mysteries.

Gimme one more time around,

gimme one more chance to see.

Gimme everything you are,

gimme one more chance to be near you.

When everything inside me,

looks like everything you hate.

Your the lump I ask for change,

you are the only chance ill take.

Im on fire when your near me.

Im on fire when you speak.

Im on fire burning at these mysteries.

I have a few:

Together Forever In Love ~Go Sailor (my grrlfriend sent me that song early on in our relationship and I adore it. It describes our relationship perfectly.) http://www.musicsonglyrics.com/G/gosailorl...nlovelyrics.htm

Breathe (2 am) ~Anna Nalick http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/annanalick/breathe2am.html

I Knew I Loved You ~Savage Garden http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/savagegarde...wilovedyou.html

I have one to add to my list of songs that don't fit my life, cos I haven't found one... but songs that...mean something to me, if that makes sence. Its sort of...how I've felt at the moment, if that makes sence.

Wheels of Confusion - Black Sabbath

Edited by clumber

Mine is across the universe by the Beatles. Fiona Apple's cover is also amazing.

Across the Universe

Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup,

They slither while they pass, they slip away across the universe.

Pools of sorrow waves of joy are drifting through my open mind,

Possessing and caressing me.

Jai Guru De Va Om

Nothing

This one's five easy pieces. Fiona Apple can write just about anyone under the table, and "Paper Bag" is her best song.

Hunger hurts, and I want him, so bad oh it kills

Cause I know I'm a mess he don't wanna clean up

I got to fold cause these hands are too shaky to hold

Hunger hurts, but starvin' works

When it costs too much to love

Yepper, my friends're gonna put that on my tombstone, heh.

I would have to say Speeding Cars, by Imogen Heap (I love weird music haha).

Weird music? Not at all, Imogen Heap rocks. I need to get more of her stuff one of these days.

This one's five easy pieces. Fiona Apple can write just about anyone under the table, and "Paper Bag" is her best song.

I think "Criminal" is the Fiona song that is more appropriate to me *mad giggle*

But yeah, I think my song choice would have to be

by Sick Puppies. That song is just......awesome. And the video makes me have a big stupid happy smile on my face for hours every time I watch it. But above that, lately my life has come to where those lyrics can be pretty damn appropriate. So that'll be my current choice.

Can't say there's really a "constant" or continually-definining song ofr my life, as many others have said of themselves, but if I think of one I'll be sure to update, hehe.

But yeah, I think my song choice would have to be
by Sick Puppies. That song is just......awesome. And the video makes me have a big stupid happy smile on my face for hours every time I watch it. But above that, lately my life has come to where those lyrics can be pretty damn appropriate. So that'll be my current choice.

Wow. I went in not expecting to like it, but what can I say, it was pretty good. Especially with the video.

My song choice is a little more depressing,

by Armor for Sleep. I have part of the lyrics in my signature. They seem to mesh with my life right now. It'll probably change in about a month or so, but for now, there it is.