[dkstories] Thanks for the Great Stories

Dear Dan,

I must admit I'm totally confused using this site, Gay Authors, that is (how pathetic is that, since I manage a webpage and post to it weekly). I wanted to let you know how delighted I am at the new story, "Lets Do It" and while I'm at it to tell you how much I've enjoyed all of your completed stories: "Do Over", "Do Over Redux", "Doing It Right", and "Dawn of Tears". I've read several of them more than once. I am also currently enjoying "Dreams of Humanity" and "The Bully". I'm sure the fan fiction is wonderful also, however, I've not read any of that as of yet.

You are truly talented and I thank you for sharing your talent and creativity with all of us.

Peace and Good Wishes to you for the New Year,

David

• 2 years later...

Thanks for the compliments. My father was a pastor in Missionary/Southern Baptist churches while I was growing up. There are a lot of people out there of genuine faith, usually very good people. Then there are others...and its usually those others that make for good stories.